Universalization of access to modern energy services in Indian households--Economic and policy analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pachauri, Shonali, 2004. "An analysis of cross-sectional variations in total household energy requirements in India using micro survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1723-1735, October.
- Alam, Manzoor & Sathaye, Jayant & Barnes, Doug, 1998. "Urban household energy use in India: efficiency and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 885-891, September.
- Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2003. "Overcoming the energy efficiency gap in India's household sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1117-1127, September.
- Ramesh Bhatia, 1988. "Energy Pricing and Household Energy Consumption in India," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 71-106.
- Ravindranath, N.H. & Balachandra, P., 2009. "Sustainable bioenergy for India: Technical, economic and policy analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1003-1013.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacCarty, Nordica A. & Bryden, Kenneth Mark, 2016. "An integrated systems model for energy services in rural developing communities," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 536-557.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel, 2011. "Measuring and monitoring energy poverty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7497-7504.
- Tanner, Andrew M. & Johnston, Alison L., 2017. "The Impact of Rural Electric Access on Deforestation Rates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 174-185.
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne, 2016. "What is challenging renewable energy entrepreneurs in developing countries?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 362-371.
- Luo, Guo-liang & Zhang, Xinghua, 2012. "Universalization of access to modern energy services in Tibetan rural households—Renewable energy's exploitation, utilization, and policy analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2373-2380.
- Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2016.
"India's energy system transition—Survival of the greenest,"
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 293-302.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2014. "India's energy system transition - Survival of the greenest," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-043, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2015. "Access to modern energy services: An economic and policy framework," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 198-212.
- Balachandra, P., 2011. "Modern energy access to all in rural India: An integrated implementation strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7803-7814.
- Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Nathan, Hippu Salk Kristle, 2013.
"Energy in the development strategy of Indian households—the missing half,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 203-210.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan, 2012. "Energy in the development strategy of Indian households: The Missing half," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Engelken, Maximilian & Römer, Benedikt & Drescher, Marcus & Welpe, Isabell M. & Picot, Arnold, 2016. "Comparing drivers, barriers, and opportunities of business models for renewable energies: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 795-809.
- repec:spr:decisn:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40622-017-0159-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sovacool, Benjamin, 2013. "Energy Access and Energy Security in Asia and the Pacific," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 383, Asian Development Bank.
- Hall, Jeremy K. & Daneke, Gregory A. & Lenox, Michael J., 2010. "Sustainable development and entrepreneurship: Past contributions and future directions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 439-448, September.
- Balachandra, P., 2011. "Dynamics of rural energy access in India: An assessment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5556-5567.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess Entrepreneurship Energy services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:11:p:4645-4657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.