How have hired workers fared? A case study of women workers from an Indian village, 1977 to 1999
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayaraman, Rajshri & Lanjouw, Peter, 1999.
"The Evolution of Poverty and Inequality in Indian Villages,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Jayraman, Raji & Lanjouw, Peter, 1998. "The evolution of poverty and inequality in Indian villages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1870, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kundu, Amit, 2013. "Effective public policy which can reduce gender discrimination in the agricultural labour market: A theoretical investigation," MPRA Paper 52852, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2013.
More about this item
Keywordswomen; agriculture; wages; work participation rate; Asia; India;
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .