Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003.
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(1), pages 1-74.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth & Savastano, Miguel, 2003. "Debt intolerance," MPRA Paper 13932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2004. "Debt intolerance: Executive summary," MPRA Paper 13398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Debt Intolerance," NBER Working Papers 9908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaewoo Lee & Jonathan David Ostry & Alessandro Prati & Luca A Ricci & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2008. "Exchange Rate Assessments; CGER Methodologies," IMF Occasional Papers 261, International Monetary Fund.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2010. "Strengthening IMF Surveillance: A Comprehensive Proposal," Policy Briefs PB10-29, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:compes:v:61:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1057_s41294-019-00093-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Issiaka Coulibaly, 2014. "Competitiveness and growth within the CFA franc zone: Does the switch to the Euro matter?," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 139, pages 1-18.
- Erik Alencar de Figueiredo & André de Mattos Marques, 2013. "Testing absolute PPP hypothesis for twenty countries through the skeleton from a SETAR model- some new evidence," Série Textos para Discussão (Working Papers) 16, Programa de Pós-Graduação em Economia - PPGE, Universidade Federal da Paraíba.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2012. "Updated Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Policy Briefs PB12-23, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Financial Flows and Exchange Rates: Challenges Faced by Developing Countries," Working Papers 97, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Saadaoui, Jamel, 2015.
"Global imbalances: Should we use fundamental equilibrium exchange rates?,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 383-398.
- Saadaoui, Jamel, 2012. "Global Imbalances: Should We Use Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates?," MPRA Paper 42554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamel Saadaoui, 2013. "Global Imbalances: Should We Use Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates?," Post-Print halshs-00861163, HAL.
- Jamel Saadaoui, 2012. "Global Imbalances: Should We Use Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates?," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00750551, HAL.
- Jamel Saadaoui, 2013. "Global Imbalances: Should We Use Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Working Papers of BETA 2013-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Issiaka Coulibaly, 2013. "Competitiveness and growth within the CFA franc zone: does the switch to the euro matter?," Erudite Working Paper 2013-04, Erudite.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2014-q3-139-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:metroe:v:69:y:2018:i:4:p:737-767 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luo, Ji & Williams, Gary W., 2015. "The Impacts of Chinese Exchange Rate Policy on World Soybean and Products Markets," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205075, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jan Priewe, 2016. "The enigmatic dollar-euro exchange rate and the world's biggest forex market - performance, causes, consequences," IMK Studies 49-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Saadaoui, Jamel, 2012.
"Déséquilibres globaux, taux de change d’équilibre et modélisation stock-flux cohérente
[Global Imbalances, Equilibrium Exchange Rates and Stock-Flow Consistent Modelling]," MPRA Paper 51332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William R. Cline, 2013. "Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2013," Policy Briefs PB13-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2012-05-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2012-05-29 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2012-05-29 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-05-29 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb12-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.