Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana M. Aizcorbe, 2002. "Price measures for semiconductor devices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neves Sequeira Tiago, 2003.
"High-Tech Human Capital: Do the Richest Countries Invest the Most?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, September.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2003. "High-tech human capital: Do the richest countries invest the most?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp430, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- C.J. Krizan & John Haltiwanger & Lucia Foster, 2002.
"The Link Between Aggregate and Micro Productivity Growth: Evidence from Retail Trade,"
02-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lucia Foster & John Haltiwanger & C.J. Krizan, 2002. "The Link Between Aggregate and Micro Productivity Growth: Evidence from Retail Trade," NBER Working Papers 9120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana M. Aizcorbe & Kenneth Flamm & Anjum Khurshid, 2002. "The role of semiconductor inputs in IT hardware price decline: computers vs. communications," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lori G. Kletzer & Robert E. Litan, 2001. "A Prescription to Relieve Worker Anxiety," Policy Briefs PB01-02, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Löffler & Gunther Schnabl & Franziska Schobert, 2013.
"Limits of Monetary Policy Autonomy and Exchange Rate Flexibility by East Asian Central Banks,"
Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series
48-2013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Loeffler, Axel & Schnabl, Gunther & Schobert, Franziska, 2013. "Limits of monetary policy autonomy and exchange rate flexibility by East Asian central banks," Working Papers 122, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Daniela Gabor, 2011. "Paradigm shift? A critique of the IMF’s new approach to capital controls," Working Papers 1109, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Financial Flows and Exchange Rates: Challenges Faced by Developing Countries," Working Papers 97, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Stephen Devadoss & Amy Hilland & Ron Mittelhammer & John Foltz, 2014. "The effects of the Yuan-dollar exchange rate on agricultural commodity trade between the United States, China, and their competitors," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(S1), pages 23-37, November.
- Lòpez-Villavicencio, Antonia & Mazier, Jacques & Saadaoui, Jamel, 2012.
"Temporal dimension and equilibrium exchange rate: A FEER/BEER comparison,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 58-77.
- Antonia Lòpez-Villavicencio & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2012. "Temporal Dimension and Equilibrium Exchange Rate: a FEER / BEER Comparison," Post-Print halshs-00535907, HAL.
- Dino Martellato, 2010. "Skirmishing Currencies," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(4), pages 645-661, December.
- Luo, Ji & Williams, Gary W., 2015. "The Impacts of Chinese Exchange Rate Policy on World Soybean and Products Markets," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205075, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jakub Borowski & Adam Czerniak & Krystian Jaworski, 2014. "The quest for determinants of Chinese exchange rate policy," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 45(5), pages 407-432.
- Wang, Yunshi & Teter, Jacob & Sperling, Daniel, 2011. "China's soaring vehicle population: Even greater than forecasted?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3296-3306, June.
- Saadaoui, Jamel, 2012.
"Déséquilibres globaux, taux de change d’équilibre et modélisation stock-flux cohérente
[Global Imbalances, Equilibrium Exchange Rates and Stock-Flow Consistent Modelling]," MPRA Paper 51332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thammarak Moenjak & Kengjai Watjanapukka & Oramone Chantapant & Teeravit Pobsukhirun, 2010. "New Globalization: Risks and Opportunities for Thailand in the Next Decade," Working Papers 2010-04, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Renhong Wu, 2016. "A New Method of Estimating Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Developing Countries," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(3), pages 171-177, March.
- Nabil Aflouk & Se-Eun Jeong & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2011. "Exchange Rate Misalignments and World Imbalances: a FEER Approach for Emerging Countries," Post-Print halshs-00484808, HAL.
- Morris Goldstein, 2011. "Integrating Reform of Financial Regulation with Reform of the International Monetary System," Working Paper Series WP11-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ana Cardoso & António Portugal Duarte, 2015. "The Impact of the Chinese Exchange Policy on Foreign Trade with the European Union," GEMF Working Papers 2015-09, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-02-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MON-2011-02-19 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2011-02-19 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-02-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb10-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .