Report NEP-OPM-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Williamson, 2011. "Getting Surplus Countries to Adjust," Policy Briefs PB11-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Galina Hale, 2011. "Evidence on financial globalization and crisis: capital raisings," Working Paper Series 2011-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Raphael Auer, 2011. "Exchange rate pass-through, domestic competition and inflation -- evidence from the 2005/08 revaluation of the Renminbi," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 68, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- William R. Cline, 2010. "Renminbi Undervaluation, China's Surplus, and the US Trade Deficit," Policy Briefs PB10-20, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Chudik, Alexander & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "Does the euro make a difference? Spatio-temporal transmission of global shocks to real effective exchange rates in an infinite VAR," Working Paper Series 1292, European Central Bank.
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2010. "Regional Single Currency Effects on Bilateral Trade with the European Union," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 6, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Gregor Schwerhoff & Mouhamadou Sy, 2013. "The non-monetary side of the global disinflation," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564957, HAL.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2010. "Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2010," Policy Briefs PB10-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gabriel Zucman, 2012. "The missing wealth of nations: Are Europe and the U.S. net debtors or net creditors?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00565224, HAL.
- Julie Subervie, 2011. "The impact of world price instability on agricultural supply according to several macroeconomic factors," Working Papers halshs-00564577, HAL.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2010. "Dealing with Volatile Capital Flows," Policy Briefs PB10-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.