Dealing with Volatile Capital Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew K. Rose, 2004.
"Do We Really Know That the WTO Increases Trade?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 98-114, March.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2002. "Do We Really KNow that the WTO Increases Trade?," Working Papers 182002, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2002. "Do We Really Know that the WTO Increases Trade?," NBER Working Papers 9273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2002. "Do We Really Know that the WTO Increases Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott & Tess Cyrus & Elizabeth Winston, 1997. "US Economic Sanctions: Their Impact on Trade, Jobs, and Wages," Working Paper Series Working Paper Special (2), Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Borst & Nicholas R. Lardy & Cullen S. Hendrix & Marcus Noland & Ryan Rutkowski, 2014. "The US-China-Europe Economic Reform Agenda," PIIE Briefings PIIEB14-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Alberola, Enrique & Erce, Aitor & Serena, José Maria, 2016.
"International reserves and gross capital flows dynamics,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 151-171.
- Enrique Alberola & Aitor Erce & José Maria Serena, 2014. "International Reserves and Gross Capital Flows Dynamics," DOCUMENTOS DE DISCUSION FLAR 011048, FONDO LATINO AMERICANO DE RESERVAS - FLAR.
- Enrique Alberola-Ila & Aitor Erce & José María Serena, 2015. "International reserves and gross capital flow dynamics," BIS Working Papers 512, Bank for International Settlements.
- Cheng, Gong, 2015.
"The Global Financial Safety Net through the Prism of G20 Summits,"
68070, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2015.
- Gong Cheng, 2016. "The Global Financial Safety Net through the Prism of G20 Summits," Working Papers 13, European Stability Mechanism.
- Beatrice D. Scheubel & Livio Stracca, 2016. "What Do We Know About the Global Financial Safety Net? A New Comprehensive Data Set," CESifo Working Paper Series 6184, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heng, Dyna & Corbett, Jenny, 2011. "What Drives Some Countries to Hoard Foreign Reserves?," MPRA Paper 48552, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2011.
- Heng, Dyna, 2011. "Does financial development reduce the motivation to hoard foreign reserves?," MPRA Paper 48555, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Stracca, Livio & Scheubel, Beatrice, 2016. "What do we know about the global financial safety net? Rationale, data and possible evolution," Occasional Paper Series 177, European Central Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-02-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-IFN-2011-02-19 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2011-02-19 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2011-02-19 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-02-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb10-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .