Report NEP-IFN-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galina Hale, 2011. "Evidence on financial globalization and crisis: capital raisings," Working Paper Series 2011-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2010. "Currency Wars?," Policy Briefs PB10-26, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Numan Ülkü & Enzo Weber, 2011. "Bigger Fish in Small Pond : The Interaction between Foreigners' Trading and Emerging Stock Market Returns under the Microscope," Working Papers 294, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Olivier Jeanne, 2010. "Dealing with Volatile Capital Flows," Policy Briefs PB10-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1771876 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bussière, Matthieu & Chudik, Alexander & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "Does the euro make a difference? Spatio-temporal transmission of global shocks to real effective exchange rates in an infinite VAR," Working Paper Series 1292, European Central Bank.
- Yi Wen, 2011. "Making sense of China’s excessive foreign reserves," Working Papers 2011-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Partha Sen, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Capital Flows, And The Exchange Rate," Working papers 193, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.