Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, November 2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Flood, Robert P. & Rose, Andrew K., 1995.
"Fixing exchange rates A virtual quest for fundamentals,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 3-37, August.
- Flood, R.P. & Rose, A.K., 1992. "Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals," Papers 529, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 1993. "Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals," CEPR Discussion Papers 838, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert P. Flood & Andrew K. Rose, 1993. "Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals," NBER Working Papers 4503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002.
"Fear of Floating,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 379-408.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000. "Fear of Floating," NBER Working Papers 7993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2002. "Fear of floating," MPRA Paper 14000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2001. "Fear of Floating: Exchange Rate Flexibility Indices," MPRA Paper 13196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anders Aslund, 2010. "The Last Shall Be the First: The East European Financial Crisis," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 5218.
- Rose, Andrew K., 2014.
"Surprising similarities: Recent monetary regimes of small economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(PA), pages 5-27.
- Rose, Andrew K., 2013. "Surprising similarities: recent monetary regimes of small economies," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 1-44.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2013. "Surprising Similarities: Recent Monetary Regimes of Small Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9684, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2013. "Surprising Similarities: Recent Monetary Regimes of Small Economies," NBER Working Papers 19632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klein, Michael W. & Shambaugh, Jay C., 2012. "Exchange Rate Regimes in the Modern Era," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026251799x, January.
- Stanley Fischer, 2001. "Exchange Rate Regimes: Is the Bipolar View Correct?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 3-24, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MASUJIMA Yuki, 2015. "Assessing Asian Equilibrium Exchange Rates as Policy Instruments," Discussion papers 15038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2014. "Alternatives to Currency Manipulation: What Switzerland, Singapore, and Hong Kong Can Do," Policy Briefs PB14-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Luo, Ji & Williams, Gary W., 2015. "The Impacts of Chinese Exchange Rate Policy on World Soybean and Products Markets," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205075, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:wsi:ceprxx:v:03:y:2014:i:02:n:s1793969014500095 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jose De Gregorio, 2015. "From Rapid Recovery to Slowdown: Why Recent Economic Growth in Latin America Has Been Slow," Policy Briefs PB15-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2013-12-15 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2013-12-15 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-12-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb13-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.