Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, November 2013
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary W. Williams & Ji Luo, 2017. "Exchange Rate Policy and Global Supply Chains: The Case of the Chinese Renminbi and Global Soybean and Soybean Product Markets," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 177-198.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Shi He, 2019.
"Truths and Myths About RMB Misalignment: A Meta-analysis,"
Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 61(3), pages 464-492, September.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & He, Shi, 2019. "Truths and myths about RMB misalignment : A meta-analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- MASUJIMA Yuki, 2015. "Assessing Asian Equilibrium Exchange Rates as Policy Instruments," Discussion papers 15038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2014. "Alternatives to Currency Manipulation: What Switzerland, Singapore, and Hong Kong Can Do," Policy Briefs PB14-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Luo, Ji & Williams, Gary W., 2015. "The Impacts of Chinese Exchange Rate Policy on World Soybean and Products Markets," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205075, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Juan Carlos Martinez Oliva, 2014. "Moving Towards Monetary Integration in East Asia: Achieving Economic Convergence in a Game-Theory Framework," China Economic Policy Review (CEPR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 1-24.
- Jose De Gregorio, 2015. "From Rapid Recovery to Slowdown: Why Recent Economic Growth in Latin America Has Been Slow," Policy Briefs PB15-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MON-2013-12-15 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2013-12-15 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-12-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb13-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.