Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William R. Cline, 2008. "Estimating Consistent Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Working Paper Series WP08-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Bosworth, Barry & Collins, Susan M., 2010. "Rebalancing the US Economy in a Postcrisis World," ADBI Working Papers 236, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- William R. Cline, 2005. "United States as a Debtor Nation, The," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3993.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Priewe, 2016. "The enigmatic dollar-euro exchange rate and the world's biggest forex market - performance, causes, consequences," IMK Studies 49-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Yinâ€ Wong Cheung & Menzie Chinn & Xin Nong, 2017.
"Estimating currency misalignment using the Penn effect: It is not as simple as it looks,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 222-242, December.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie Chinn & Xin Nong, 2016. "Estimating Currency Misalignment Using the Penn Effect: It’s Not as Simple As It Looks," NBER Working Papers 22539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2015. "The Plaza Accord, 30 Years Later," Working Paper Series 15-056, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Renhong Wu, 2016. "A New Method of Estimating Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Developing Countries," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(3), pages 171-177, March.
- Coppola,Andrea & Lagerborg,Andresa & Mustafaoglu,Zafer, 2016. "Estimating an equilibrium exchange rate for the Argentine Peso," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7682, The World Bank.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Cho-Hoi Hui & Andrew Tsang, 2016.
"The Renminbi Central Parity: An Empirical Investigation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5963, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Cho-Hoi Hui & Andrew Tsang, 2016. "The Renminbi Central Parity: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 102016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Hui, Cho-Hoi & Tsang, Andrew, 2017. "The Renminbi central parity : An empirical investigation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:223-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Hui, Cho-Hoi & Tsang, Andrew, 2018.
"The RMB central parity formation mechanism: August 2015 to December 2016,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 223-243.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Cho-Hoi Hui & Andrew Tsang, 2018. "The RMB Central Parity Formation Mechanism: August 2015 to December 2016," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2018_010, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2015-06-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2015-06-13 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2015-06-13 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb15-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.