Report NEP-MON-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richhild Moessner & David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Communication about future policy rates in theory and practice: A Survey," DNB Working Papers 475, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jinill Kim & Seth Pruitt, 2015. "Estimating Monetary Policy Rules When Nominal Interest Rates Are Stuck at Zero," Discussion Paper Series 1502, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Elena Perazzi & Eric van Wincoop, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: Can Monetary Policy Really Help?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 15.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Akturk, Halit & Gocen, Hasan & Duran, Suleyman, 2015. "Money Multiplier under Reserve Option Mechanism," MPRA Paper 64803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belke, Ansgar, 2014. "Monetary Dialogue 2009-2014 – Looking Backward, Looking Forward," Ruhr Economic Papers 477, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14524 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Kitney, 2015. "Does the central bank respond to credit market factors? A Bayesian DSGE approach," CAMA Working Papers 2015-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yuzo Honda & Hitoshi Inoue, 2015. "Three Alternative Hypotheses On The Yen-Dollar Exchange Rate Over The Last 30 Years," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Roberto Piazza, 2015. "Deflation expectations and Japan's lost decade," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 274, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Financial Markets Department, 2014. "Trends in the Money Market in Japan - Results of the Tokyo Money Market Survey (August2014) -," Bank of Japan Research Papers 14-11-20, Bank of Japan.
- Kei Imakubo & Haruki Kojima & Jouchi Nakajima, 2015. "The natural yield curve: its concept and measurement," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 15-E-5, Bank of Japan.
- William R. Cline, 2015. "Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2015," Policy Briefs PB15-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Paolo Angelini, 2015. "Macroprudential policies: a discussion of the main issues," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 271, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Belke, Ansgar, 2014. "Exit Strategies and Their Impact on the Euro Area - A Model Based View," Ruhr Economic Papers 467, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- GHARDACH, jaouad, 2014. "The Exchange Rate Pass-Through To Import Prices: A Panel Evidence From Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 64938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:487475 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:487476 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liu, Kai & Zhou, Xuan, 2015. "The U.S. Dollar and Global Imbalances," MPRA Paper 64786, University Library of Munich, Germany.