2009 Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luo, Ji & Williams, Gary W., 2015. "The Impacts of Chinese Exchange Rate Policy on World Soybean and Products Markets," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205075, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:bla:chinae:v:25:y:2017:i:1:p:32-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Bonatti & Andrea Fracasso, 2010. "Global Rebalancing and the Future of the Sino-US Codependency," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 18(s1), pages 70-87.
- Carolina Arteaga & Roderick Luna & Jair Ojeda-Joya, 2011.
"Normas de cuenta corriente y tasa de cambio real de equilibrio en Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
681, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carolina Arteaga & Roderick Luna & Jair Ojeda-Joya, 2011. "Normas de cuenta corriente y tasa de cambio real de equilibrio en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009150, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Gábor, Tamás & Kiss, Gábor Dávid & Kovács, Péter, 2012.
"A monetáris sterilizáció hatékonysága és költségei Kínában
[The efficiency and costs of monetary sterilization in China]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 164-188.
- Zhibai Zhang & Langnan Chen & Xinyue Zou, 2015.
"RMB Undervaluation and Appreciation,"
Asian Economic and Financial Review,
Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(12), pages 1267-1281, December.
- Zhibai, Zhang, 2012. "RMB Undervaluation and Appreciation," MPRA Paper 40978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gábor, Tamás, 2012. "China's monetary sterilization and it's economical relationship with the European Union," MPRA Paper 40362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:ceprxx:v:03:y:2014:i:02:n:s1793969014500101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Se-Eun Jeong & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2010. "Exchange Rate Misalignments at World and European Levels: a FEER Approach," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 121, pages 25-58.
- Se-Eun Jeong & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2010. "Exchange Rate Misalignments at World and European Levels: a FEER Approach," Post-Print halshs-00435836, HAL.
- Yao, Yang, 2014. "The Chinese Growth Miracle," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 7, pages 943-1031 Elsevier.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2011. "The role of the chinese dollar peg for macroeconomic stability in China and the world economy," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 13-2010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Rulu Huang, 2012. "Studies on the Change Mechanism of RMB Exchange Rate with Non-Recurrent Events," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(1), pages 49-56, January.
- Herrerias, M.J. & Orts, Vicente, 2011. "Imports and growth in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2811-2819.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2017. "Exchange Rate Regime, Financial Market Bubbles and Long-term Growth in China: Lessons from Japan," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 25(1), pages 32-57, January.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2016. "Exchange Rate Regime, Financial Market Bubbles and Long-Term Growth in China: Lessons from Japan," CESifo Working Paper Series 5902, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nabil Aflouk & Se-Eun Jeong & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2011. "Exchange Rate Misalignments and World Imbalances: a FEER Approach for Emerging Countries," Post-Print halshs-00484808, HAL.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:16:y:2011:i:4:p:644-657 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carton, Benjamin & Hervé, Karine, 2012. "Estimation of consistent multi-country FEERs," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1205-1214.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2009. "Long-Run Growth in Open Economies: Export-Led Cumulative Causation or a Balance-of-Payments Constraint?," Working Papers 2009-23, American University, Department of Economics.
- Denis V. Kadochnikov, 2013. "Gustav Cassel's purchasing power parity doctrine in the context of his views on international economic policy coordination," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 1101-1121, December.
- Yang, Jun & Zhang, Wei & Tokgoz, Simla, 2012. "The macroeconomic impacts of Chinese currency appreciation on China and the rest of world : A global computable general equilibrium analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 1178, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb09-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .