Report NEP-EEC-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus & Seitz, Franz & Setzer, Ralph, 2015. "The demand for euro banknotes in Germany: Structural modelling and forecasting," MPRA Paper 64949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2015. "Banking Union as a Shock Absorber," Ruhr Economic Papers 548, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Andrea Gerali & Alberto Locarno & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2015. "Every cloud has a silver lining. The sovereign crisis and Italian potential output," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1010, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Pelizzon, Loriana & Ravazzolo, Francesco & Rigobon, Roberto, 2015. "Measuring sovereign contagion in Europe," SAFE Working Paper Series 103, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Filip Smolik & Lukas Vacha, 2015. "Time-scale analysis of co-movement in EU sovereign bond markets," Papers 1506.03347, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Adrian Cantemir CALIN & Oana Cristina POPOVICI, 2015. "INSIGHTS ON THE COMPETITIVENESS OF THE ROMANIAN LABOUR MARKET. A DESCRIPTION OF THE POVERTY STATE AND THE EFFECTIVENESS OF SOCIAL TRANSFERS (International Conference “EUROPEAN PERSPECTIVE OF LABOR MAR," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 141112, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Lubos Hanus & Lukas Vacha, 2015. "Business cycle synchronization within the European Union: A wavelet cohesion approach," Papers 1506.03106, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Andrea Teglio & Andrea Mazzocchetti & Linda Ponta & Marco Raberto & Silvano Cincotti, 2015. "Budgetary rigour with stimulus in lean times: Policy advices from an agent-based model," Working Papers 2015/07, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Matthes, Jürgen, 2015. "The euro rescue fund @5: Taking stock," IW policy papers 12/2015e, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- William R. Cline, 2015. "Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2015," Policy Briefs PB15-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Klima, Grzegorz & Podemski, Karol & Retkiewicz-Wijtiwiak, Kaja & Sowińska, Anna E., 2015. "Smets-Wouters '03 model revisited - an implementation in gEcon," MPRA Paper 64440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Angelini, 2015. "Macroprudential policies: a discussion of the main issues," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 271, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Anton Gerunov, 2015. "Fiscal Archetypes in the European Union," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2015-03, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Mar 2015.
- Tröger, Tobias H., 2015. "Regulatory influence on market conditions in the banking union: The cases of macro-prudential instruments and the bail-in tool," SAFE Working Paper Series 109, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Kitlinski, Tobias & an de Meulen, Philipp, 2015. "The role of targeted predictors for nowcasting GDP with bridge models: Application to the Euro area," Ruhr Economic Papers 559, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Silvia Fabiani & Mario Porqueddu, 2015. "Changing prices ... changing times: evidence for Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 275, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fuest, Clemens & Heinemann, Friedrich & Ungerer, Martin, 2015. "Reforming the financing of the European Union: A proposal," ZEW policy briefs 2/2015, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.