Regulatory influence on market conditions in the banking union: The cases of macro-prudential instruments and the bail-in tool
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tröger, Tobias H., 2015. "Regulatory influence on market conditions in the banking union: The cases of macro-prudential instruments and the bail-in tool," IMFS Working Paper Series 93, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
References listed on IDEAS
- Yonca Ertimur & Fabrizio Ferri & David Oesch, 2013. "Shareholder Votes and Proxy Advisors: Evidence from Say on Pay," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 951-996, December.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Gow, Ian D. & Larcker, David F., 2012. "The Efficacy of Shareholder Voting: Evidence from Equity Compensation Plans," Research Papers 2097, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jörg-Markus Hitz & Stephanie Müller-Bloch, 2015. "Market Reactions to the Regulation of Executive Compensation," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 659-684, December.
- Rapp, Marc Steffen & Wolff, Michael, 2010. "Determinanten der Vorstandsvergütung: Eine empirische Untersuchung der deutschen Prime-Standard-Unternehmen," CEFS Working Paper Series 2010-07, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
More about this item
Keywordsbanking union; macro-prudential supervision; real estate lending; bail-in; market discipline;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2015-06-13 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2015-06-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2015-06-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2015-06-13 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-06-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:safewp:109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csafede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .