Report NEP-CBA-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richhild Moessner & David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Communication about future policy rates in theory and practice: A Survey," DNB Working Papers 475, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Elena Perazzi & Eric van Wincoop, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: Can Monetary Policy Really Help?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 15.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Belke, Ansgar, 2014. "Monetary Dialogue 2009-2014 – Looking Backward, Looking Forward," Ruhr Economic Papers 477, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Paul Kitney, 2015. "Does the central bank respond to credit market factors? A Bayesian DSGE approach," CAMA Working Papers 2015-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Paolo Angelini, 2015. "Macroprudential policies: a discussion of the main issues," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 271, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jinill Kim & Seth Pruitt, 2015. "Estimating Monetary Policy Rules When Nominal Interest Rates Are Stuck at Zero," Discussion Paper Series 1502, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Akturk, Halit & Gocen, Hasan & Duran, Suleyman, 2015. "Money Multiplier under Reserve Option Mechanism," MPRA Paper 64803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tröger, Tobias H., 2015. "Regulatory influence on market conditions in the banking union: The cases of macro-prudential instruments and the bail-in tool," SAFE Working Paper Series 109, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:487476 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto Piazza, 2015. "Deflation expectations and Japan's lost decade," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 274, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Colliard , Jean-Edouard & Perignon , Christophe, 2015. "Where the Risks Lie: A Survey on Systemic Risk," HEC Research Papers Series 1088, HEC Paris.
- Federico Nucera & Bernd Schwaab & Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2015. "The Information in Systemic Risk Rankings," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-070/III/DSF94, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lie, Denny & Yadav, Anirudh S., 2015. "Time-Varying Trend Inflation and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve in Australia," Working Papers 2015-14, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Tóth, József, 2015. "The Financial Background of the European Deposit Guarantee Schemes and the Resolution Mechanism," MPRA Paper 64794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:487475 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Pelizzon, Loriana & Ravazzolo, Francesco & Rigobon, Roberto, 2015. "Measuring sovereign contagion in Europe," SAFE Working Paper Series 103, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15152 is not listed on IDEAS anymore