Report NEP-BAN-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bai, Jennie & Krishnamurthy, Arvind & Weymuller, Charles-Henri, 2015. "Mesuring Liquidity Mismatch in the Banking Sector," Research Papers 3278, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Iyer, Rajkamal & Peydró, José-Luis & Tous, Francesc R., 2015. "Securities trading by banks and credit supply: Micro-evidence," Discussion Papers 08/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Marlene Karl, 2015. "Are Ethical and Social Banks Less Risky? Evidence from a New Dataset," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1484, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2015. "Banking Union as a Shock Absorber," Ruhr Economic Papers 548, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Troug, Haytem Ahmed & Sbia, Rashid, 2015. "The Relationship between Banking Competition and Stability in Developing Countries: The Case of Libya," MPRA Paper 64932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13839 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tröger, Tobias H., 2015. "Regulatory influence on market conditions in the banking union: The cases of macro-prudential instruments and the bail-in tool," SAFE Working Paper Series 109, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Alves, Iván, 2015. "Multiplex interbank networks and systemic importance: An application to European data," SAFE Working Paper Series 102, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Nazar van Doornik, B.F., 2015. "Essays on the behavior of foreign banks in Brazil," Other publications TiSEM 06586714-3b67-4f84-be4f-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Federico Nucera & Bernd Schwaab & Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2015. "The Information in Systemic Risk Rankings," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-070/III/DSF94, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yoshiaki Ogura, 2015. "The Certification Role of Pre-IPO Banking Relationships: IPO Underpricing and Post-IPO Performance in Japan," Working Papers 1423, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Brown, Martin & Guin, Benjamin, 2015. "The Exposure of Mortgage Borrowers to Interest Rate Risk, Income Risk and House Price Risk – Evidence from Swiss Loan Application Data," Working Papers on Finance 1509, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Matteo Chinazzi & Stefano Pegoraro & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2015. "Defuse the Bomb: Rewiring Interbank Networks," LEM Papers Series 2015/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- He, Zhiguo & Krishnamurthy, Arvind, 2015. "A Macroeconomic Framework for Quantifying Systemic Risk," Research Papers 3277, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Item repec:tiu:tiucen:bd09917e-4277-418c-8d8e-5bd5b8439fd3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Botsch, Matthew & Vanasco, Victoria, 2015. "Relationship Lending: Do Banks Learn?," Research Papers 3239, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Luminita Postelnicu & Niels Hermes & Roselia Servin Juarez, 2015. "Social Capital and the Repayment of Microfinance Group Lending. A Case Study of Pro Mujer Mexico," Working Papers CEB 15-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gicoamo Rodano & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde & Emanuele Tarantino, 2015. "Bankruptcy law and bank financing," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1013, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Delis, Manthos & Hasan, Iftekhar & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2015. "Banks’ Risk Endogenous to Strategic Management Choices," MPRA Paper 64907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanatkhani, Mahboobeh & Vasaf, Esmaeil, 2014. "Dynamics of innovation and efficiency in banking system: An application of SFA and meta-frontier method," MPRA Paper 64840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gambetta Podesta, Renzo, 2015.
"Microfinanzas en el Perú: Solvencia y Rentabilidad en las Cajas Municipales de Ahorro y Crédito
[Microfinances in Peru: Solvency and Profitability in Municipal Savings and Loans Banks]," MPRA Paper 64741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergheim, Ralf & Ernstberger, Jürgen & Roos, Michael W. M., 2014. "How Do Fair Value Measurements of Financial Instruments Affect Investments in Banks?," Ruhr Economic Papers 487, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Krishnamurthy, Arvind & Vissing-Jorgensen, Annette, 2015. "The Impact of Treasury Supply on Financial Sector Lending and Stability," Research Papers 3276, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Benoît Carmichael & Jean Armand Gnagne & Kevin Moran, 2015. "Securities Transactions Taxes and Financial Crises," Cahiers de recherche 1515, CIRPEE.
- Rachel Cassidy & Marcel Fafchamps, 2015. "Can community-based microfinance groups match savers with borrowers? Evidence from rural Malawi," CSAE Working Paper Series 2015-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Muhammad Zubair & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "The Role of Subsidy Uncertainty in Mission Drift of Microfinance Institutions of Asia," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:123, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Wenlang Zhang & Gaofeng Han & Brian Ng & Steven Chan, 2015. "Corporate Leverage in China: Why has It Increased Fast in Recent Years and Where do the Risks Lie?," Working Papers 102015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2014. "Household Risk Management and Actual Mortgage Choice in the Euro Area," MEA discussion paper series 201406, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.