Report NEP-LAW-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shastitko, Andrey & Pavlova, Natalia, 2015. "Program for Smoothening Punishment for Participating in a Cartel: The Problematic Field, and the Effects of Structural Alternatives," Published Papers mn32, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2015. "Harmonising Hayek and Posner: revisiting Posner, Hayek & the economic analysis of Law," MPRA Paper 64780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gicoamo Rodano & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde & Emanuele Tarantino, 2015. "Bankruptcy law and bank financing," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1013, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alemanno , Alberto & Sibony , Anne-Lise, 2015. "The Emergence of Law and Behavioural Science: A European Perspective," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1084, HEC Paris.
- Michael, Bryane & Wojick, Dariusz & Arner, Douglas W. & Tong, Wilson & Lin, Chen & Zhao, Simon, 2015. "What Determines M&A Legal and Financial Advisors’ Competitiveness in an International Financial Centre: Using China’s Going Out Policy as a Natural Experiment," EconStor Preprints 110603, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Avdic, Daniel & Bünnings, Christian, 2015. "Does the Burglar Also Disturb the Neighbor? Crime Spillovers on Individual Well-being," Ruhr Economic Papers 540, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- De Simone, Lisa & Sansing, Richard, 2015. "Intellectual Property and Income Shifting," Research Papers 3265, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15152 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tröger, Tobias H., 2015. "Regulatory influence on market conditions in the banking union: The cases of macro-prudential instruments and the bail-in tool," SAFE Working Paper Series 109, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Cristina Bellés-Obrero & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall-Castello, 2015. "The unintended effects of increasing the legal working age on family behaviour," Economics Working Papers 1484, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.