Strengthening IMF Surveillance: A Comprehensive Proposal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Christophe Destais & Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Shahin Vallée, .
"Global currencies for tomorrow: a European perspective,"
Bruegel, number 592.
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Global Currencies for Tomorrow: A European Perspective," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174278, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Zsolt Darvas & Christophe Destais & Ludovic Gauvin & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Shahin Vallée, 2011. "Global currencies for tomorrow: A European perspective," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 444, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Agnes Benassy-Quere & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011.
"What International Monetary System for a Fast-Changing World Economy?,"
Book Chapters,in: Jack T. Boorman & André Icard (ed.), Reform of the International Monetary System: The Palais Royal Initiative, chapter 21, pages 255-298
Emerging Markets Forum.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "What international monetary system for a fast-changing world economy," Working Papers 518, Bruegel.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "What International Monetary System for a Fast-Changing World Economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00684194, HAL.
- Truman, Edwin M., 2011. "Asian regional policy coordination," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 247-292.
- Mistral Jacques, 2012. "The G20 and the Reform of the International Monetary System," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-18, January.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2012. "Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2012," Policy Briefs PB12-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2012. "Combating Widespread Currency Manipulation," Policy Briefs PB12-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MON-2011-02-19 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb10-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .