Report NEP-CBA-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2012. "What does a monetary policy shock do? An international analysis with multiple filters," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0145, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- De Santis, Roberto A & Favero, Carlo A. & Roffia, Barbara, 2012. "Euro Area Money Demand and International Portfolio Allocation: A Contribution to Assessing Risks to Price Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 8957, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Farmer, Roger E A, 2012. "The Effect of Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policy Rules on Inflation Expectations: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8956, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aliya Algozhina, 2012. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions in an Emerging Open Economy: a Non-Ricardian DSGE Approach," FIW Working Paper series 094, FIW, revised Dec 2012.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "Monetary Policy in Emerging Markets: A Survey," Scholarly Articles 4669671, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2012. "Global Banks, Financial Shocks and International Business Cycles: Evidence from an Estimated Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 8985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Baptiste Gossé & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2011. "The impact of external shocks on the eurozone: a structural VAR model," Working Papers hal-00610024, HAL.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2012. "The ECB as Lender of Last Resort for Sovereigns in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 8974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Born, Benjamin & Juessen, Falko & Müller, Gernot, 2012. "Exchange rate regimes and fiscal multipliers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8986, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2012. "Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 18084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prazmowski, Peter A. & Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2012. "Assessing the impact of different nominal anchors on the credibility of stabilisation programmes," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2016. "Contagion in financial networks: a threat index," Working Papers halshs-00662513, HAL.
- Cohen, Daniel & Villemot, Sébastien, 2012. "The Sovereign Default Puzzle: Modelling Issues and Lessons for Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8971, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Kazakis, Pantelis, 2012. "Bank regulations and income inequality : Empirical evidence," Research Discussion Papers 18/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Jean-Baptiste Gossé & Dominique Plihon, 2011. "The Future of Financial Markets and Regulation: What Strategy for Europe?," Working Papers hal-00613251, HAL.
- Jinzhao Chen, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: Evidence from Chinese Provincial Data (1992 - 2008)," Working Papers halshs-00667467, HAL.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2012. "Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2012," Policy Briefs PB12-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.