Report NEP-SEA-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- KAWASAKI Kentaro, 2012. "Are the "ASEAN Plus Three" Countries Coming Closer to an OCA?," Discussion papers 12032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Cécile Couharde & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2012. "The impact of external shocks in East Asia : lessons from a structural VAR model with block exogeneity," Post-Print halshs-00697310, HAL.
- Thomas Barré, 2011. "Price expectations and price dynamics: the case of the rice sector in developing Asia," Working Papers hal-00630711, HAL.
- Chan, Tze-Haw, 2012. "Assessing the international parity conditions and transmission mechanism for Malaysia-China," MPRA Paper 38930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michelle Rendall, 2012. "Structural change in developing countries: has it decreased gender inequality?," ECON - Working Papers 077, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2012. "Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2012," Policy Briefs PB12-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michela Limardi, 2011. "The Outcome of NGOs' Activism in Developing Countries under Visibility Constraint," Working Papers halshs-00630096, HAL.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2011. "The Future of Convergence," Scholarly Articles 5131504, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Yen-Teik Lee & Bang Dang Nguyen & Kieu-Trang Nguyen, 2012. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind: The Value of Political Connections in Social Networks," Working Papers 22-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ken Yamada, 2012. "Intertemporal Substitution in the Time Allocation of Married Women," Working Papers 24-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ken Yamada, 2012. "Family Background and Economic Outcomes in Japan," Working Papers 23-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Riyanto, Yohanes E., 2012. "Why Do People Pay for Useless Advice? Implications of Gambler's and Hot-Hand Fallacies in False-Expert Setting," IZA Discussion Papers 6557, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heejoon Han & Dennis Kristensen, 2012. "Asymptotic Theory for the QMLE in GARCH-X Models with Stationary and Non-Stationary Covariates," CREATES Research Papers 2012-25, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.