The dynamic effects of tax audits
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Advani, Arun & Elming, William & Shaw, Jonathan, 2019. "The Dynamic Effects of Tax Audits," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1198, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Advani, Arun & Elming, William & Shaw, Jonathan, 2019. "The Dynamic Effects of Tax Audits," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 414, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Bjørneby & Annette Alstadsæter & Kjetil Telle, 2018.
"Collusive Tax Evasion by Employers and Employees: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment in Norway,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
7381, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marie Bjørneby & Annette Alstadsæter & Kjetil Telle, 2018. "Collusive tax evasion by employers and employees. Evidence from a randomized fi eld experiment in Norway," Discussion Papers 891, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Pomeranz, Dina D. & Vila-Belda, José, 2019. "Taking State-Capacity Research to the Field: Insights from Collaborations with Tax Authorities," CEPR Discussion Papers 13688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Knut Løyland & Oddbjørn Raaum & Gaute Torsvik & Arnstein Øvrum, 2019. "Compliance effects of risk-based tax audits," CESifo Working Paper Series 7616, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kotsogiannis, Christos & Mateos-Planas, Xavier, 2019. "Tax evasion as contingent debt," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100941, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Duccio Gamannossi degl'Innocenti & Matthew D. Rablen, 2018.
"Tax Evasion on a Social Network,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
7063, CESifo Group Munich.
- Duccio Gamannossi degl’Innocenti & Matthew D. Rablen, 2019. "Tax Evasion on a Social Network," Working Papers 2019005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Gamannossi degl’Innocenti, Duccio & Rablen, Matthew D., 2018. "Tax Evasion on a Social Network," IZA Discussion Papers 11535, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John Guyton & Kara Leibel & Dayanand S. Manoli & Ankur Patel & Mark Payne & Brenda Schafer, 2018. "The Effects of EITC Correspondence Audits on Low-Income Earners," NBER Working Papers 24465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christos Kotsogiannis & Xavier Mateos-Planas, 2019. "Tax Evasion as Contingent Debt," Discussion Papers 1903, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
More about this item
Keywordstax audits; tax revenue; tax reporting decisions; income tax; self assessment; HMRC;
- D04 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Policy: Formulation; Implementation; Evaluation
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2018-01-22 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-IUE-2018-01-22 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2018-01-22 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2018-01-22 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:17/24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .