Report NEP-PUB-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PUB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasios G. Karantounias, 2017. "Optimal Time-Consistent Taxation with Default," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2017-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- David Neumark & Peter Shirley, 2017. "The Long-Run Effects of the Earned Income Tax Credit on Women’s Earnings," NBER Working Papers 24114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Matthieu Lequien & Stefanie Stantcheva, 2017. "Tax Simplicity and Heterogeneous Learning," NBER Working Papers 24049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arun Advani & William Elming & Jonathan Shaw, 2017. "The dynamic effects of tax audits," IFS Working Papers W17/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ugo Troiano, 2017. "Intergovernmental Cooperation and Tax Enforcement," NBER Working Papers 24153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ugo Troiano, 2017. "Do Taxes Increase Economic Inequality? A Comparative Study Based on the State Personal Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 24175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E. Mark Curtis & Ryan A. Decker, 2018. "Entrepreneurship and State Taxation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-003, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2017. "Taxation, Social Protection, and Governance Decentralization," IZA Discussion Papers 11148, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mariano Croce & Anastasios G. Karantounias & Stephen Raymond & Lukas Schmid, 2017. "A Tax Plan for Endogenous Innovation," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2017-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Rachel Griffith & Martin O'Connell & Kate Smith, 2017. "Tax design in the alcohol market," IFS Working Papers W17/28, Institute for Fiscal Studies.