Averaging of moment condition estimators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel A. Domínguez & Ignacio N. Lobato, 2004. "Consistent Estimation of Models Defined by Conditional Moment Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1601-1615, September.
- Koenker, Roger & Machado, Jose A. F., 1999. "GMM inference when the number of moment conditions is large," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 327-344, December.
- Guido Kuersteiner & Ryo Okui, 2010. "Constructing Optimal Instruments by First-Stage Prediction Averaging," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 78(2), pages 697-718, March.
- Kotlyarova, Yulia & Zinde-Walsh, Victoria, 2006.
"Non- and semi-parametric estimation in models with unknown smoothness,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 379-386, December.
- Yulia Kotlyarova & Victoria Zinde-Walsh, 2006. "Non And Semi-Parametric Estimation In Models With Unknown Smoothness," Departmental Working Papers 2006-15, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1974. "The nonlinear two-stage least-squares estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 105-110, July.
- Francesco Bravo & Juan Carlos Escanciano & Taisuke Otsu, 2011. "A Simple Test for Identification in GMM under Conditional Moment Restrictions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1789, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Donald, Stephen G. & Imbens, Guido W. & Newey, Whitney K., 2003. "Empirical likelihood estimation and consistent tests with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 55-93, November.
- Rilstone, Paul & Srivastava, V. K. & Ullah, Aman, 1996. "The second-order bias and mean squared error of nonlinear estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 369-395, December.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1985. "A method for calculating bounds on the asymptotic covariance matrices of generalized method of moments estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 203-238.
- Inoue, Atsushi & Rossi, Barbara, 2011.
"Testing for weak identification in possibly nonlinear models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 246-261, April.
- Barbara Rossi & Atsushi Inoue, 2010. "Testing for Weak Identification in Possibly Nonlinear Models," Working Papers 10-92, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1987. "Asymptotic efficiency in estimation with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 305-334, March.
- Marcia M. A. Schafgans & Victoria Zinde-Walsh, 2010. "Smoothness adaptive average derivative estimation," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 13(1), pages 40-62, February.
- Rilstone, Paul & Ullah, Aman, 2005. "Corrigendum to "The second-order bias and mean squared error of nonlinear estimators": [Journal of Econometrics 75(2) (1996) 369-395]," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 203-204, January.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Pouzo, Demian, 2009. "Efficient estimation of semiparametric conditional moment models with possibly nonsmooth residuals," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 46-60, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martins, Luis F. & Gabriel, Vasco J., 2014. "Linear instrumental variables model averaging estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 709-724.
More about this item
KeywordsInstrumental Variables; Minimum Distance; Semiparametric Efficiency; Two-Stage Least Squares;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:26/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.