Constructing Optimal Instruments by First-Stage Prediction Averaging
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aman Ullah & Huansha Wang, 2013. "Parametric and Nonparametric Frequentist Model Selection and Model Averaging," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(2), pages 1-23, September.
- DiTraglia, Francis J., 2016.
"Using invalid instruments on purpose: Focused moment selection and averaging for GMM,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 187-208.
- Francis J. DiTraglia, 2011. "Using Invalid Instruments on Purpose: Focused Moment Selection and Averaging for GMM," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-037, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 04 Aug 2014.
- Aman Ullah & Xinyu Zhang, 2015. "Grouped Model Averaging for Finite Sample Size," Working Papers 201501, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Caner, Mehmet & Fan, Qingliang, 2015. "Hybrid generalized empirical likelihood estimators: Instrument selection with adaptive lasso," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 256-274.
- Cheng, Xu & Liao, Zhipeng, 2015. "Select the valid and relevant moments: An information-based LASSO for GMM with many moments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 443-464.
- Francis J. DiTraglia, 2011. "Using Invalid Instruments on Purpose: Focused Moment Selection and Averaging for GMM, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-045, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 09 Dec 2014.
- Zhang, Xinyu & Wan, Alan T.K. & Zou, Guohua, 2013. "Model averaging by jackknife criterion in models with dependent data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 82-94.
- Michel Berthélemy & Petyo Bonev & Damien Dussaux & Magnus Söderberg, 2017. "Methods for strengthening a weak instrument in the case of a persistent treatment," GRI Working Papers 265, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Liu, Chu-An & Tao, Jing, 2016. "Model selection and model averaging in nonparametric instrumental variables models," MPRA Paper 69492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Wenjie & Kaffo, Maximilien, 2016. "Bootstrap inference for instrumental variable models with many weak instruments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 231-268.
- Lu, Xun & Su, Liangjun, 2015.
"Jackknife model averaging for quantile regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 40-58.
- Xun Lu & Liangjun Su, 2014. "Jackknife Model Averaging for Quantile Regressions," Working Papers 11-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2010. "Model averaging in economics," MPRA Paper 26047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuersteiner, Guido M., 2012. "Kernel-weighted GMM estimators for linear time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 399-421.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2015. "Model Averaging In Economics: An Overview," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 46-75, February.
- Yoonseok Lee & Yu Zhou, 2015. "Averaged Instrumental Variables Estimators," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 180, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Martins, Luis F. & Gabriel, Vasco J., 2014. "Linear instrumental variables model averaging estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 709-724.
- Xu Cheng & Zhipeng Liao, 2012. "Select the Valid and Relevant Moments: A One-Step Procedure for GMM with Many Moments," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-045, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Zhang, Xinyu & Ullah, Aman & Zhao, Shangwei, 2016. "On the dominance of Mallows model averaging estimator over ordinary least squares estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 69-73.
- Xiaohong Chen & David Jacho-Chávez & Oliver Linton, 2012. "Averaging of moment condition estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP26/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:78:y:2010:i:2:p:697-718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.