The second-order bias and mean squared error of nonlinear estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Andrew C. Harvey, 1990. "The Econometric Analysis of Time Series, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026208189x, August.
- Pfanzagl, J. & Wefelmeyer, W., 1978. "A third-order optimum property of the maximum likelihood estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Rothenberg, Thomas J., 1984. "Approximating the distributions of econometric estimators and test statistics," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 881-935, Elsevier.
- Koenker, Roger & Machado, JosÃ© A.F. & Skeels, Christopher L. & Welsh, Alan H., 1994. "Momentary Lapses: Moment Expansions and the Robustness of Minimum Distance Estimation," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 172-197, March.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "The Stochastic Difference between Econometric Statistics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 531-548, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:75:y:1996:i:2:p:369-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.