Momentary Lapses: Moment Expansions and the Robustness of Minimum Distance Estimation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Altonji, Joseph G & Segal, Lewis M, 1996.
"Small-Sample Bias in GMM Estimation of Covariance Structures,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 14(3), pages 353-366, July.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Lewis M. Segal, 1994. "Small sample bias in GMM estimation of covariance structures," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 94-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Lewis M. Segal, 1994. "Small Sample Bias in GMM Estimation of Covariance Structures," NBER Technical Working Papers 0156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marsh, Thomas L. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2001. "Adaptive Truncated Estimaton Applied To Maximum Entropy," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36169, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:bpj:jecome:v:7:y:2018:i:1:p:38:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger & Machado, Jose A. F., 1998. "The Falstaff estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 23-28, October.
- Myoung-jae Lee & Yasushi Kondo, 2002. "Nonparametric Derivative Estimation for Related-Effect Panel Data," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A5-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Arvanitis Stelios & Demos Antonis, 2018.
"On the Validity of Edgeworth Expansions and Moment Approximations for Three Indirect Inference Estimators,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Antonis Demos, 2014. "On the Validity of Edgeworth Expansions and Moment Approximations for Three Indirect Inference Estimators," DEOS Working Papers 1406, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Donald, Stephen G. & Imbens, Guido W. & Newey, Whitney K., 2009. "Choosing instrumental variables in conditional moment restriction models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 28-36, September.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004.
"Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, January.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard Smith, 2003. "Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1996. "Bootstrap Methods For Covariance Structures," Econometrics 9610003, EconWPA.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2004. "Estimating average partial effects under conditional moment independence assumptions," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Carrasco, Marine & Kotchoni, Rachidi, 2017.
"Efficient Estimation Using The Characteristic Function,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 479-526, April.
- Marine Carrasco & Rachidi Kotchoni, 2013. "Efficient estimation using the Characteristic Function," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-22, CIRANO.
- Marine Carrasco & Rachidi Kotchoni, 2013. "Efficient Estimation Using the Characteristic Function," Working Papers hal-00867850, HAL.
- Marine Carrasco & Rachidi Kotchoni, 2016. "Efficient Estimation Using the Characteristic Function," Post-Print hal-01386060, HAL.
- Galvao, Antonio F. & Wang, Liang, 2015. "Efficient minimum distance estimator for quantile regression fixed effects panel data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 1-26.
- Ronchetti, Elvezio & Trojani, Fabio, 2001. "Robust inference with GMM estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 37-69, March.
- Richard H Spady, 1996. "Nonparametric inference by quasi-likelihood methods'/A>Size-v0: 198,000," Economics Papers 19. & 111., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Beum-Jo Park, 2009. "Risk-return relationship in equity markets: using a robust GMM estimator for GARCH-M models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 93-104.
- Rilstone, Paul & Srivastava, V. K. & Ullah, Aman, 1996. "The second-order bias and mean squared error of nonlinear estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 369-395, December.
- Bao, Yong & Ullah, Aman, 2007. "The second-order bias and mean squared error of estimators in time-series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 650-669, October.
- Windmeijer, Frank, 2005. "A finite sample correction for the variance of linear efficient two-step GMM estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 25-51, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:10:y:1994:i:01:p:172-197_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.