Equivalence of the Higher-order Asymptotic Efficiency of k-step and Extremum Statistics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrews, Donald W.K., 2002. "EQUIVALENCE OF THE HIGHER ORDER ASYMPTOTIC EFFICIENCY OF k-STEP AND EXTREMUM STATISTICS," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(05), pages 1040-1085, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pfanzagl, J. & Wefelmeyer, W., 1978. "A third-order optimum property of the maximum likelihood estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Rothenberg, Thomas J., 1984. "Approximating the distributions of econometric estimators and test statistics," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 881-935 Elsevier.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "The Stochastic Difference between Econometric Statistics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 531-548, May.
- Hall, Peter & Horowitz, Joel L, 1996. "Bootstrap Critical Values for Tests Based on Generalized-Method-of-Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 891-916, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2006.
"Nested Pseudo-likelihood Estimation and Bootstrap-based Inference for Structural Discrete Markov Decision Models,"
1063, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2006. "Nested Pseudo-likelihood Estimation and Bootstrap-based Inference for Structural Discrete Markov Decision Models," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20064, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Inoue, Atsushi & Shintani, Mototsugu, 2006.
"Bootstrapping GMM estimators for time series,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 531-555, August.
- Atsushi Inoue & Mototsugu Shintani, 2001. "Bootstrapping GMM Estimators for Time Series," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0129, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Aug 2003.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Antonis Demos, "undated". "A Class of Indirect Inference Estimators: Higher Order Asymptotics and Approximate Bias Correction (Revised)," DEOS Working Papers 1411, Athens University of Economics and Business, revised 23 Sep 2014.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Antonis Demos, 2014. "On the Validity of Edgeworth Expansions and Moment Approximations for Three Indirect Inference Estimators," DEOS Working Papers 1406, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Fan, Yanqin & Gentry, Matthew & Li, Tong, 2011. "A new class of asymptotically efficient estimators for moment condition models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 268-277, June.
- Antonis Demos & Stelios Arvanitis, 2010. "Stochastic Expansions and Moment Approximations for Three Indirect Estimators," DEOS Working Papers 1004, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Yixiao Sun & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2008. "Optimal Bandwidth Choice for Interval Estimation in GMM Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1661, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wang, Xuexin, 2016. "A New Class of Tests for Overidentifying Restrictions in Moment Condition Models," MPRA Paper 69004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasmus Tangsgaard Varneskov, 2011. "Generalized Flat-Top Realized Kernel Estimation of Ex-Post Variation of Asset Prices Contaminated by Noise," CREATES Research Papers 2011-31, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Antonis Demos & Stelios Arvanitis, 2010. "A New Class of Indirect Estimators and Bias Correction," DEOS Working Papers 1023, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Politis, D N, 2009. "Higher-Order Accurate, Positive Semi-definite Estimation of Large-Sample Covariance and Spectral Density Matrices," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt66w826hz, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Dennis Kristensen & Bernard Salanié, 2010. "Higher Order Improvements for Approximate Estimators," CAM Working Papers 2010-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Kasahara, Hiroyuki & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2008. "Pseudo-likelihood estimation and bootstrap inference for structural discrete Markov decision models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 92-106, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotics; Edgeworth expansion; extremum estimator; Gauss-Newton; higher-order efficiency; Newton-Raphson.;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .