Edgeworth expansions for GEL estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004.
"Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, January.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard Smith, 2003. "Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Pfanzagl, J. & Wefelmeyer, W., 1978. "A third-order optimum property of the maximum likelihood estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Rothenberg, Thomas J., 1984. "Approximating the distributions of econometric estimators and test statistics," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 881-935, Elsevier.
- Horowitz, J., 1996. "Bootstrap Critical Values For Tests Based On The Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,44, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Linton, Oliver, 2002.
"Edgeworth approximations for semiparametric instrumental variable estimators and test statistics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 325-368, February.
- Linton, Oliver, 2000. "Edgeworth approximations for semiparametric instrumental variable estimators and test statistics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2156, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oliver Linton, 2000. "Edgeworth Approximations for Semiparametric Instrumental Variable Estimators and Test Statistics," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 399, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sargan, J D, 1976. "Econometric Estimators and the Edgeworth Approximation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 421-448, May.
- Russell Davidson & James MacKinnon, 2000. "Bootstrap tests: how many bootstraps?," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 55-68.
- Phillips, Peter C B & Park, Joon Y, 1988.
"On the Formulation of Wald Tests of Nonlinear Restrictions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1065-1083, September.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Joon Y. Park, 1986. "On the Formulation of Wald Tests of Nonlinear Restrictions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 801, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Guido W. Imbens, 1997. "One-Step Estimators for Over-Identified Generalized Method of Moments Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 359-383.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1996. "Bootstrap Critical Values for Tests Based on the Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator," Econometrics 9603003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rilstone, Paul & Srivastava, V. K. & Ullah, Aman, 1996. "The second-order bias and mean squared error of nonlinear estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 369-395, December.
- Hall, Peter & Horowitz, Joel L, 1996. "Bootstrap Critical Values for Tests Based on Generalized-Method-of-Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 891-916, July.
- Bravo, Francesco, 2004. "Empirical Likelihood Based Inference With Applications To Some Econometric Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 231-264, April.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Heaton, John & Yaron, Amir, 1996. "Finite-Sample Properties of Some Alternative GMM Estimators," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(3), pages 262-280, July.
- Phillips, Peter C B, 1977. "A General Theorem in the Theory of Asymptotic Expansions as Approximations to the Finite Sample Distributions of Econometric Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1517-1534, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Seojeong, 2016.
"Asymptotic refinements of a misspecification-robust bootstrap for GEL estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 86-104.
- Seojeong Lee, 2014. "Asymptotic Refinements of a Misspecification-Robust Bootstrap for GEL Estimators," Discussion Papers 2014-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Davide La Vecchia & Alban Moor & Olivier Scaillet, 2020.
"A Higher-Order Correct Fast Moving-Average Bootstrap for Dependent Data,"
- Davide La Vecchia & Alban Moor & O. Scaillet, 2020. "A Higher-Order Correct Fast Moving-Average Bootstrap for Dependent Data," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 20-01, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Gubhinder Kundhi & Paul Rilstone, 2015. "Saddlepoint expansions for GEL estimators," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Li, Cheng & Jiang, Wenxin, 2016. "On oracle property and asymptotic validity of Bayesian generalized method of moments," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 132-147.
- Seojeong Lee, 2018. "Asymptotic Refinements of a Misspecification-Robust Bootstrap for Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators," Papers 1806.00953, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
More about this item
KeywordsHigher order asymptotics; Edgeworth expansions; Generalized Empirical Likelihood; Generalized Method of Moments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:106:y:2012:i:c:p:118-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.