A third-order optimum property of the maximum likelihood estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kunitomo, Naoto & Matsushita, Yukitoshi, 2009.
"Asymptotic expansions and higher order properties of semi-parametric estimators in a system of simultaneous equations,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(8), pages 1727-1751, September.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Yukitoshi Matsushita, 2009. "Asymptotic Expansions and Higher Order Properties of Semi-Parametric Estimators in a System of Simultaneous Equations," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-611, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2015.
"Split-panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-effect Models,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 991-1030.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2010. "Split-panel jackknife estimation of fixed-effect models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- DHAENE, Geert & JOCHMANS, Koen, 2010. "Split-panel jackknife estimation of fixed-effect models," CORE Discussion Papers 2010003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2014. "Split-Panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-Effect Models," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-03, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2014. "Split-Panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-Effect Models," Working Papers hal-01070553, HAL.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2014. "Split-Panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-Effect Models," Sciences Po publications 2014-03, Sciences Po.
- Hansen, Christian B., 2007. "Generalized least squares inference in panel and multilevel models with serial correlation and fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 670-694, October.
- Andrews, Donald W.K., 2002.
"EQUIVALENCE OF THE HIGHER ORDER ASYMPTOTIC EFFICIENCY OF k-STEP AND EXTREMUM STATISTICS,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(05), pages 1040-1085, October.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 2000. "Equivalence of the Higher-order Asymptotic Efficiency of k-step and Extremum Statistics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1269, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2007. "Point estimation with exponentially tilted empirical likelihood," Papers 0708.1874, arXiv.org.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004.
"Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, January.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard Smith, 2003. "Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Masafumi Akahira & Kei Takeuchi, 1989. "Higher order asymptotics in estimation for two-sided Weibull type distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 41(4), pages 725-752, December.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2004. "Estimating average partial effects under conditional moment independence assumptions," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Caner, Mehmet, 2008.
"Nearly-singular design in GMM and generalized empirical likelihood estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 511-523, June.
- Mehmet Caner, 2005. "Nearly Singular Design In Gmm And Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators," Econometrics 0509019, EconWPA.
- Th. Pfaff, 1983. "Third-order optimum properties of estimator-sequences," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 125-138, December.
- Kyoo il Kim, 2016. "Higher Order Bias Correcting Moment Equation for M-Estimation and Its Higher Order Efficiency," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-19, December.
- Kano, Yutaka, 1998. "More Higher-Order Efficiency: Concentration Probability," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 349-366, November.
- Tan, Zhiqiang, 2014. "Second-order asymptotic theory for calibration estimators in sampling and missing-data problems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 240-253.
- Kundhi, Gubhinder & Rilstone, Paul, 2012. "Edgeworth expansions for GEL estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 118-146.
- Gubhinder Kundhi & Paul Rilstone, 2015. "Saddlepoint expansions for GEL estimators," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(1), pages 1-24, March.
- repec:pit:wpaper:211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rilstone, Paul & Srivastava, V. K. & Ullah, Aman, 1996. "The second-order bias and mean squared error of nonlinear estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 369-395, December.
- Michael Creel & Dennis Kristensen, 2013. "Indirect Likelihood Inference (revised)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 931.13, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic theory Edgeworth-expansions higher-order efficiency complete classes maximum likelihood estimation unbiasedness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:8:y:1978:i:1:p:1-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.