EQUIVALENCE OF THE HIGHER ORDER ASYMPTOTIC EFFICIENCY OF k-STEP AND EXTREMUM STATISTICS
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 2000. "Equivalence of the Higher-order Asymptotic Efficiency of k-step and Extremum Statistics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1269, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pfanzagl, J. & Wefelmeyer, W., 1978. "A third-order optimum property of the maximum likelihood estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Rothenberg, Thomas J., 1984. "Approximating the distributions of econometric estimators and test statistics," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 881-935 Elsevier.
- Hall, Peter & Horowitz, Joel L, 1996. "Bootstrap Critical Values for Tests Based on Generalized-Method-of-Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 891-916, July.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "The Stochastic Difference between Econometric Statistics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 531-548, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2006.
"Nested Pseudo-likelihood Estimation and Bootstrap-based Inference for Structural Discrete Markov Decision Models,"
1063, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2006. "Nested Pseudo-likelihood Estimation and Bootstrap-based Inference for Structural Discrete Markov Decision Models," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20064, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Antonis Demos & Stelios Arvanitis, 2010. "A New Class of Indirect Estimators and Bias Correction," DEOS Working Papers 1023, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Inoue, Atsushi & Shintani, Mototsugu, 2006.
"Bootstrapping GMM estimators for time series,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 531-555, August.
- Atsushi Inoue & Mototsugu Shintani, 2001. "Bootstrapping GMM Estimators for Time Series," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0129, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Aug 2003.
- Politis, D N, 2009. "Higher-Order Accurate, Positive Semi-definite Estimation of Large-Sample Covariance and Spectral Density Matrices," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt66w826hz, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Antonis Demos, "undated". "A Class of Indirect Inference Estimators: Higher Order Asymptotics and Approximate Bias Correction (Revised)," DEOS Working Papers 1411, Athens University of Economics and Business, revised 23 Sep 2014.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Antonis Demos, 2014. "On the Validity of Edgeworth Expansions and Moment Approximations for Three Indirect Inference Estimators," DEOS Working Papers 1406, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Dennis Kristensen & Bernard Salanié, 2010. "Higher Order Improvements for Approximate Estimators," CAM Working Papers 2010-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Fan, Yanqin & Gentry, Matthew & Li, Tong, 2011. "A new class of asymptotically efficient estimators for moment condition models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 268-277, June.
- Antonis Demos & Stelios Arvanitis, 2010. "Stochastic Expansions and Moment Approximations for Three Indirect Estimators," DEOS Working Papers 1004, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Yixiao Sun & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2008. "Optimal Bandwidth Choice for Interval Estimation in GMM Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1661, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wang, Xuexin, 2016. "A New Class of Tests for Overidentifying Restrictions in Moment Condition Models," MPRA Paper 69004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kasahara, Hiroyuki & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2008. "Pseudo-likelihood estimation and bootstrap inference for structural discrete Markov decision models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 92-106, September.
- Rasmus Tangsgaard Varneskov, 2011. "Generalized Flat-Top Realized Kernel Estimation of Ex-Post Variation of Asset Prices Contaminated by Noise," CREATES Research Papers 2011-31, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:18:y:2002:i:05:p:1040-1085_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.