Negotiation Processes for the Protection of Biodiversity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stéphanie Aulong & Charles Figuières & Robert Lifran, 2005. "Negotiation processes for the protection of biodiversity," Working Papers 05-08, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2005.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tulkens, Henry, 1978.
"Dynamic processes for public goods : An institution-oriented survey,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-201, April.
- TULKENS, Henry, 1978. "Dynamic processes for public goods. An institution-oriented survey," CORE Discussion Papers RP 333, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John Roberts, 1979.
"Incentives in Planning Procedures for the Provision of Public Goods,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 283-292.
- John Roberts, 1977. "Incentives in Planning Procedures for the Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 264, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- ROBERTS, John, 1979. "Incentives in planning procedures for the provision of public goods," CORE Discussion Papers RP 371, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Champsaur, Paul & Dreze, Jacques H & Henry, Claude, 1977. "Stability Theorems with Economic Applications," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 273-294, March.
- Chander, Parkash & Tulkens, Henry, 1992.
"Theoretical foundations of negotiations and cost sharing in transfrontier pollution problems,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 388-399, April.
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry, 1992. "Theoretical foundations of negotiations and cost sharing in transfrontier pollution problems," CORE Discussion Papers RP 983, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Scott Barrett, 1994. "The biodiversity supergame," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 111-122, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stéphanie Aulong & K. Erdlenbruch & C. Figuières, 2005. "Un tour d'horizon des critères d'évaluation de la diversité biologique," Post-Print hal-00452144, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiversity; Negotiation Processes; Voting Scheme; Preferences Revelation.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-12-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2005-12-09 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iep:wpidep:0505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.