Leaving some stones unturned: A reassessment of iterative planning theory
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claude Henry, 1979. "On the Free Rider Problem in the M.D.P. Procedure," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 293-303.
- M. L. Weitzman, 1974.
"Is the Price System or Rationing More Effective in Getting a Commodity to Those Who Need It Most?,"
140, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1977. "Is the Price System or Rationing More Effective in Getting a Commodity to Those Who Need It Most?," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(2), pages 517-524, Autumn.
- John Roberts, 1979.
"Incentives in Planning Procedures for the Provision of Public Goods,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 283-292.
- John Roberts, 1977. "Incentives in Planning Procedures for the Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 264, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- ROBERTS, John, . "Incentives in planning procedures for the provision of public goods," CORE Discussion Papers RP 371, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Aghion Philippe & Bolton, Patrick & Harris Christopher & Jullien Bruno, 1991.
"Optimal learning by experimentation,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "A two-armed bandit theory of market pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 185-202, October.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1991.
"Pervasive Shortages Under Socialism,"
NBER Working Papers
3791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 1973. "The Design of Mechanisms for Resource Allocation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 1-30, May.
- Feldman, M, 1991. "On the Generic Nonconvergence of Bayesian Actions and Beliefs," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(4), pages 301-21, October.
- Chander, Parkash, 1984. "On material balances when there are capacity limitations," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 159-167, June.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M & Nyarko, Yaw, 1989. "Optimal Control of an Unknown Linear Process with Learning," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(3), pages 571-86, August.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Richard E. Kihlstrom & Leonard J. Mirman, 1977. "A Bayesian Approach to the Production of Information and Learning By Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 533-547.
- J. M. Montias, 1962. "On the Consistency and Efficiency of Central Plans," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 280-290.
- Tulkens, Henry, 1978. "Dynamic processes for public goods : An institution-oriented survey," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-201, April.
- Easley, David & Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Controlling a Stochastic Process with Unknown Parameters," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1045-64, September.
- Sandy Grossman, 2010. "A Bayesian Approach to the Production of Information and Learning by Doing," Levine's Working Paper Archive 230, David K. Levine.
- Champsaur, Paul & Laroque, Guy, 1982. "Strategic Behavior in Decentralized Planning Procedures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 325-44, March.
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 1984. "Stepwise aggregation for material balances," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 41-53, March.
- van Brabant, Jozef M, 1990. "Socialist Economics: The Disequilibrium School and the Shortage Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 157-75, Spring.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:58:y:1995:i:1:p:85-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.