On the Generic Nonconvergence of Bayesian Actions and Beliefs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00442869 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spagat, M., 1995. "Leaving some stones unturned: A reassessment of iterative planning theory," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 85-105, September.
- Raphaël Giraud & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2011.
"Are beliefs a matter of taste? A case for objective imprecise information,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 23-31, July.
- Raphaël Giraud & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2009. "Are beliefs a matter of taste? A case for objective imprecise information," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09086, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Raphaël Giraud & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2011. "Are beliefs a matter of taste? A case for Objective Imprecise Information," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00502781, HAL.
- Raphaël Giraud & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2009. "Are Beliefs a Matter of Taste ? A case for Objective Imprecise Information," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00442869, HAL.
- Larry G. Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2008.
"Ambiguity, Information Quality, and Asset Pricing,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(1), pages 197-228, February.
- Larry Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2004. "Ambiguity, Information Quality and Asset Pricing," RCER Working Papers 507, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Larry Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2005. "Ambiguity, Information Quality and Asset Pricing," RCER Working Papers 519, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Christopher Chambers & Paul Healy, 2012. "Updating toward the signal," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(3), pages 765-786, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:1:y:1991:i:4:p:301-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.