Dynamic processes for public goods : An institution-oriented survey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Stéphanie Aulong & Charles Figuières & Robert Lifran, 2005.
"Negotiation processes for the protection of biodiversity,"
05-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2005.
- Charles Figuières & Stéphanie Aulong & Robert Lifran, 2005. "Negotiation Processes for the Protection of Biodiversity," IDEP Working Papers 0505, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised May 2005.
- Spagat, M., 1995. "Leaving some stones unturned: A reassessment of iterative planning theory," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 85-105, September.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-013-9342-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Henry Tulkens & Parkash Chandler, 1992. "Aspects stratégiques des négociations internationales sur les pollutions transfrontières et du partage des coûts de l'épuration," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(4), pages 755-768.
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry, "undated". "Aspects stratégiques des négociations internationales sur les pollutions transfrontières et du partage des coûts de l'épuration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 992, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Aurélien Accaputo & Giuseppe Pagano, 2006. "Les biens publics locaux en Wallonie: effet d'imitation ou de débordement?," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 49(2), pages 97-120.
- Jacques H. Dreze, 1995. "Forty Years of Public Economics: A Personal Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 111-130, Spring.
- Drèze, J. H., "undated". "Forty years of public economics: a personal perspective," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1154, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DREZE , Jacques H., 1994. "Forty Years of Public Economics : A Personal Perspective," CORE Discussion Papers 1994075, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- TULKENS, Henry, 2002. "On cooperation in Musgravian models of externalities within a federation," CORE Discussion Papers 2002006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Henry Tulkens, 2002. "On Cooperation in Musgravian Models of Externalities within a Federation," CESifo Working Paper Series 701, CESifo Group Munich.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:9:y:1978:i:2:p:163-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed