Stability Theorems with Economic Applications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 45 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Stéphanie Aulong & Charles Figuières & Robert Lifran, 2005.
"Negotiation processes for the protection of biodiversity,"
05-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2005.
- Charles Figuières & Stéphanie Aulong & Robert Lifran, 2005. "Negotiation Processes for the Protection of Biodiversity," IDEP Working Papers 0505, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised May 2005.
- Jacques H. Drèze, 2000. "Sur la macroéconomie de l'incertitude et des marchés incomplets," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 72(1), pages 7-37.
- Bronsard, Camille & Salvas-Bronsard, Lise, 1988. "Sur trois contributions d’Allais," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(4), pages 481-492, décembre.
- Joon Song, 2012. "Futures market: contractual arrangement to restrain moral hazard in teams," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(1), pages 163-189, September.
- Polterovich, Victor & Spivak, Vladimir, 1982. "Отображения С Валовой Заменимостью В Теории Экономического Равновесия
[Gross Substitutability Mappings in Economic Equilibrium Theory]," MPRA Paper 21814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal uniqueness and money non-neutrality in the limit-price exchange process," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 303-348, October.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal uniqueness and money non-neutrality in the limit-price exchange process," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00637476, HAL.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal Uniqueness and Money Non-neutrality in the Limit-Price Exchange Process," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal Uniqueness and Money Non-neutrality in the Limit-Price Exchange Process," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00505141, HAL.
- DRÈZE, Jacques H., "undated". "On the macroeconomics of uncertainty and incomplete markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1510, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques H.DREZE, 2001. "On the Macroeconomics of Uncertainty and Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- DREZE, Jacques, 1999. "On the macroeconomics of uncertainty and incomplete markets," CORE Discussion Papers 1999064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sambracos, Evangelos & Yannelis, Dimitris, 1993. "On Non-Tatonnement Processes," MPRA Paper 52125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaël Giraud, 2004. "The limit-price exchange process," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04118, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Stability analysis in economic dynamics: A computational approach," MPRA Paper 41371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kimitoshi Sato, 2016. "The MDP Procedure for public goods and local strategy proofness," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:45:y:1977:i:2:p:273-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed