On Non-Tatonnement Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Champsaur, Paul & Dreze, Jacques H & Henry, Claude, 1977. "Stability Theorems with Economic Applications," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 273-294, March.
- E. C. H. Veendorp, 1975. "Stable Spillovers among Substitutes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 445-456.
- Fisher, Franklin M, 1981. "Stability, Disequilibrium Awareness, and the Perception of New Opportunities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 279-317, March.
- Abraham, Haim & Whittaker, John, 1989. "Is Dynamic Stability of Walrasian Equilibrium Achieved through Falling Target Utilities?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(3), pages 507-511, August.
- MacKay, Robert J & Weber, Warren E, 1977.
"Consumer Behavior and Quantity Constraints: Some Implications for Monetary Theory,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 21-31, February.
- Robert J. Mackay & Warren E. Weber, 1976. "Consumer behavior and quantity constraints: some implications for monetary theory," Special Studies Papers 73, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eckalbar, John C, 1979. "Global Stability with Spillovers," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 55(149), pages 172-178, June.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1993. "Temporary general equilibrium theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 879-922 Elsevier.
- Eckalbar, John C, 1980. "The Stability of Non-Walrasian Processes: Two Examples," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 371-386, March.
- Franklin M. Fisher, 1978. "Quantity Constraints, Spillovers and the Hahn Process," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 19-31.
- Varian, Hal R., 1975. "On persistent disequilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 218-228, April.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "Money, Interest, and Prices in Market Disequilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 943-961, Sept.-Oct.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral equilibrium; utility; profit maximization; spillover effects.;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .