Optimal Dividend Policy and Growth Option
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Grenadier, Steven R. & Wang, Neng, 2005. "Investment timing, agency, and information," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 493-533, March.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2004.
"Liquidity Risk and Corporate Demand for Hedging and Insurance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4755, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2004. "Liquidity Risk and Corporate Demand for Hedging and Insurance," IDEI Working Papers 254, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Mariotti, Thomas & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2000.
"Investment Timing under Incomplete Information,"
IDEI Working Papers
115, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Apr 2004.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Mariotti, Thomas & Villeneuve, Stephane, 2003. "Investment timing under incomplete information," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19325, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Paul Decamps & Thomas Mariotti & Stephane Villeneuve, 2003. "Investment Timing under Incomplete Information," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 444, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
- Guo, Xin & Miao, Jianjun & Morellec, Erwan, 2005. "Irreversible investment with regime shifts," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 37-59, May.
- Bjarne Højgaard & Søren Asmussen & Michael Taksar, 2000. "Optimal risk control and dividend distribution policies. Example of excess-of loss reinsurance for an insurance corporation," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 299-324.
- Dayanik, Savas & Karatzas, Ioannis, 2003. "On the optimal stopping problem for one-dimensional diffusions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 173-212, October.
- Decamps, Jean-Paul & Mariotti, Thomas, 2004. "Investment timing and learning externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 80-102, September.
- Lambrecht, Bart & Perraudin, William, 2003. "Real options and preemption under incomplete information," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 619-643, February.
- Jean-Paul Décamps & Thomas Mariotti & Stéphane Villeneuve, 2006. "Irreversible investment in alternative projects," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(2), pages 425-448, June.
- Bjarne Hø jgaard & Michael Taksar, 1999. "Controlling Risk Exposure and Dividends Payout Schemes:Insurance Company Example," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 153-182.
- Guo, Xin & Pham, Huyên, 2005. "Optimal partially reversible investment with entry decision and general production function," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(5), pages 705-736, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agliardi, Elettra & Agliardi, Rossella & Spanjers, Willem, 2016. "Corporate financing decisions under ambiguity: Pecking order and liquidity policy implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 6012-6020.
- Delong Li & Nicolas E Magud & Fabian Valencia, 2015. "Corporate Investment in Emerging Markets; Financing vs. Real Options Channel," IMF Working Papers 15/285, International Monetary Fund.
- Arnold, Marc, 2014. "Managerial cash use, default, and corporate financial policies," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 305-325.
- Iuliia Brushko, 2013. "Financial Signaling and Earnings Forecasts," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp498, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Patrick Bolton & Neng Wang & Jinqiang Yang, 2014. "Investment Under Uncertainty and the Value of Real and Financial Flexibility," NBER Working Papers 20610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gunther Leobacher & Michaela Szolgyenyi & Stefan Thonhauser, 2016. "Bayesian Dividend Optimization and Finite Time Ruin Probabilities," Papers 1602.04660, arXiv.org.
- Zhengjun Jiang & Martijn Pistorius, 2012. "Optimal dividend distribution under Markov regime switching," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 449-476, July.
- E. Agliardi & R. Agliardi & W. Spanjers, 2014. "Cash holdings and financing decisions under ambiguity," Working Papers wp979, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12476 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gryglewicz, Sebastian, 2011. "A theory of corporate financial decisions with liquidity and solvency concerns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 365-384, February.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:112:y:2014:i:2:p:164-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sotomayor, Luz R. & Cadenillas, Abel, 2011. "Classical and singular stochastic control for the optimal dividend policy when there is regime switching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 344-354, May.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219024917500121 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- G35 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Payout Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2005-10-15 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2005-10-15 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:4748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.