Corporate control and real investment in incomplete markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-57, April.
- Guo, Xin & Miao, Jianjun & Morellec, Erwan, 2005.
"Irreversible investment with regime shifts,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 37-59, May.
- Stulz, ReneM., 1990. "Managerial discretion and optimal financing policies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 3-27, July.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Mariotti, Thomas & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2000.
"Investment Timing under Incomplete Information,"
IDEI Working Papers
115, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Apr 2004.
- Mello, Antonio S & Parsons, John E, 2000. "Hedging and Liquidity," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(1), pages 127-53.
- Miao, Jianjun & Wang, Neng, 2007.
"Investment, consumption, and hedging under incomplete markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 608-642, December.
- Junjian Miao & Neng Wang, 2005. "Investment, Consumption and Hedging under Incomplete Markets," Boston University - Department of Economics - Macroeconomics Working Papers Series WP2005-011, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2006. "Investment, consumption and hedging under incomplete markets," 2006 Meeting Papers 289, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2006. "Investment, Consumption, and Hedging under Incomplete Markets," CEMA Working Papers 459, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2007. "Investment, Consumption, and Hedging under Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 13250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn W. Boyle & Graeme A. Guthrie, 2003. "Investment, Uncertainty, and Liquidity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 2143-2166, October.
- Christopher A. Hennessy, 2004. "Tobin's "Q", Debt Overhang, and Investment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(4), pages 1717-1742, 08.
- McDonald, Robert & Siegel, Daniel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-27, November.
- Zwiebel, Jeffrey, 1996. "Dynamic Capital Structure under Managerial Entrenchment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1197-1215, December.
- Steven R. Grenadier, 2002. "Option Exercise Games: An Application to the Equilibrium Investment Strategies of Firms," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 691-721.
- Erwan Morellec, 2004. "Can Managerial Discretion Explain Observed Leverage Ratios?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(1), pages 257-294.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:31:y:2007:i:5:p:1781-1800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.