Corporate control and real investment in incomplete markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Mariotti, Thomas & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2000.
"Investment Timing under Incomplete Information,"
IDEI Working Papers
115, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Apr 2004.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Mariotti, Thomas & Villeneuve, Stephane, 2003. "Investment timing under incomplete information," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19325, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Paul Decamps & Thomas Mariotti & Stephane Villeneuve, 2003. "Investment Timing under Incomplete Information," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 444, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Mello, Antonio S & Parsons, John E, 2000. "Hedging and Liquidity," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(1), pages 127-153.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-157, April.
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
- Miao, Jianjun & Wang, Neng, 2007.
"Investment, consumption, and hedging under incomplete markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 608-642, December.
- Junjian Miao & Neng Wang, 2005. "Investment, Consumption and Hedging under Incomplete Markets," Boston University - Department of Economics - Macroeconomics Working Papers Series WP2005-011, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2006. "Investment, Consumption, and Hedging under Incomplete Markets," CEMA Working Papers 459, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2006. "Investment, consumption and hedging under incomplete markets," 2006 Meeting Papers 289, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2007. "Investment, Consumption, and Hedging under Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 13250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stulz, ReneM., 1990. "Managerial discretion and optimal financing policies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 3-27, July.
- Christopher A. Hennessy, 2004. "Tobin's "Q", Debt Overhang, and Investment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(4), pages 1717-1742, August.
- Guo, Xin & Miao, Jianjun & Morellec, Erwan, 2005. "Irreversible investment with regime shifts," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 37-59, May.
- Zwiebel, Jeffrey, 1996. "Dynamic Capital Structure under Managerial Entrenchment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1197-1215, December.
- Steven R. Grenadier, 2002. "Option Exercise Games: An Application to the Equilibrium Investment Strategies of Firms," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 691-721.
- Glenn W. Boyle & Graeme A. Guthrie, 2003. "Investment, Uncertainty, and Liquidity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 2143-2166, October.
- Erwan Morellec, 2004. "Can Managerial Discretion Explain Observed Leverage Ratios?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(1), pages 257-294.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:31:y:2007:i:5:p:1781-1800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.