A communication game on electoral platforms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:66:y:1972:i:02:p:555-568_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:01:p:33-47_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- AMOROS, Pablo & PUY, M. Socorro, 2007. "Dialogue or issue divergence in the political campaign?," CORE Discussion Papers 2007084, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Snyder, James M, 1989. "Election Goals and the Allocation of Campaign Resources," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 637-660, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher S. Cotton & Arnaud Déllis, 2016.
"Informational Lobbying and Agenda Distortion,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(4), pages 762-793.
- Christopher Cotton & Arnaud Dellis, 2012. "Informational Lobbying and Agenda Distortion," Working Papers 2013-03, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Cotton & Arnaud Dellis, 2015. "Informational lobbying and agenda distortion," Working Papers 1348, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-01-16 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2010-01-16 (Game Theory)
- NEP-POL-2010-01-16 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:21675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .