Agendas in Legislative Decision-Making
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Apesteguia, Jose & Ballester, Miguel A. & Masatlioglu, Yusufcan, 2014.
"A foundation for strategic agenda voting,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 91-99.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ángel Ballester & Yusufcan Masatlioglu, 2012. "A Foundation for Strategic Agenda Voting," Working Papers 607, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ballester & Yusufcan Masatlioglu, 2012. "A foundation for strategic agenda voting," Economics Working Papers 1302, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Coughlan, Peter J. & Le Breton, Michel, "undated". "A Social Choice Function Implementable Via Backward Induction with Values in the Ultimate Uncovered Set," Working Papers 1024, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Moulin,Hervi, 1991. "Axioms of Cooperative Decision Making," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521424585, April.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & Niemi, Richard G., 1978. "A multistage game representation of sophisticated voting for binary procedures," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-22, June.
- Ching, Stephen, 1996. "A Simple Characterization of Plurality Rule," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 298-302, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmajority voting; sophisticated voting; agendas; committees; implementation;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2016-03-10 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2016-03-10 (Game Theory)
- NEP-POL-2016-03-10 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:02-2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdmtlca.html .