Agendas in Legislative Decision-Making
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- McKelvey, Richard D. & Niemi, Richard G., 1978. "A multistage game representation of sophisticated voting for binary procedures," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-22, June.
- Apesteguia, Jose & Ballester, Miguel A. & Masatlioglu, Yusufcan, 2014.
"A foundation for strategic agenda voting,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 91-99.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ballester & Yusufcan Masatlioglu, 2012. "A foundation for strategic agenda voting," Economics Working Papers 1302, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ángel Ballester & Yusufcan Masatlioglu, 2012. "A Foundation for Strategic Agenda Voting," Working Papers 607, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ching, Stephen, 1996. "A Simple Characterization of Plurality Rule," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 298-302, October.
- Moulin,Hervi, 1991. "Axioms of Cooperative Decision Making," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521424585.
- Coughlan, Peter J. & Le Breton, Michel, "undated". "A Social Choice Function Implementable Via Backward Induction with Values in the Ultimate Uncovered Set," Working Papers 1024, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordsmajority voting; sophisticated voting; agendas; committees; implementation;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2016-03-10 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2016-03-10 (Game Theory)
- NEP-POL-2016-03-10 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:02-2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdmtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.