Report NEP-GTH-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Okada, Akira, 2009. "Non-cooperative Bargaining and the Incomplete Information Core," Discussion Papers 2009-16, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Michel Grabisch, 9/10. "The core of games on ordered structures and graphs," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00445171, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 9/08. "Measuring influence in command games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00445126, HAL.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Jacqueline Morgan, 2009. "On Multicriteria Games with Uncountable Sets of Equilibria," CSEF Working Papers 242, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- John Duffy & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2009. "Patience or Fairness? Analyzing Social Preferences in Repeated Games," Working Papers 2009-12, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00445073_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes Horner & Takuo Sugaya & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2009. "Recursive Methods in Discounted Stochastic Games: An Algorithm for delta Approaching 1 and a Folk Theorem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1742, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2010.
- Michael Finus & Bianca Rundshagen & Johan Eyckmans, 2009. "Simulating a Sequential Coalition Formation Process for the Climate Change Problem: First Come, but Second Served?," Working Papers 2009.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Claudia Keser & Irina Suleymanova & Christian Wey, 2009. "Technology Adoption in Critical Mass Games: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 961, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Reinoud Joosten, 2009. "Paul Samuelson's critique and equilibrium concepts in evolutionary game theory," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-16, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Truly Noncooperative Game of Life on Earth: Darwin, Hardin, & Ostrom's Nontrivial Errors," MPRA Paper 19442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Marti, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Social Networks," Working Paper Series 816, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Caroline Ventura, 2009. "G-continuity, impatience and G-cores of exact games," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09081, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2009. "A communication game on electoral platforms," IDEI Working Papers 589, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Swee-Hoon Chuah, 2010. "Do Human Values Explain Economic Behaviour? An Experimental Study," ICBBR Working Papers 6, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Guzzini Enrico & Palestrini Antonio, 2009. "Coase theorem and exchangeable rights in non-cooperative games," wp.comunite 0060, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris & Olivier Tercieux, 2010. "Rationalizable Implementation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1697R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Francesconi, Marco & Ghiglino, Christian & Perry, Motty, 2009. "On the Origin of the Family," IZA Discussion Papers 4637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).