Do Human Values Explain Economic Behaviour? An Experimental Study
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsValues; behaviour; survey; experiments;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-01-16 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2010-01-16 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-01-16 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2010-01-16 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2010-01-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-01-16 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbr:workpa:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laure Cabantous). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smnotuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .