Report NEP-SOC-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Government size and trust," MPRA Paper 19727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Comparison of the effects of homeownership by individuals and their neighbors on social capital formation: Evidence from Japanese General Social Surveys," MPRA Paper 19495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Axel Dreher & Justina A.V. Fischer & Jan Schnellenbach, 2009. "On the relation between income inequality and happiness: Do fairness perceptions matter?," KOF Working papers 09-245, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Sabatini Fabio, 2009. "Work status and family planning: Insights from the Italian puzzle," wp.comunite 0058, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Cristina Cattaneo, 2009. "The Decision to Migrate and Social Capital: Evidence from Albania," Working Papers 2009.91, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Elena Fumagalli & Laura Fumagalli, 2009. "Like Oil and Water or Chocolate and Peanut Butter? Ethnic Diversity and Social Participation of Young People in England," Working Papers 2009.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kovarik, Jaromir & Jiménez, Natalia & Ponti, Giovanni & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Brañas Garza, Pablo & Cobo Reyes, Ramón, 2009. "Altruism and Social Integration," IKERLANAK 2009-35, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- de Marti, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Social Networks," Working Paper Series 816, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Atsushi Tsuneki & Yoshinobu Zasu, 2010. "On the Complementarity between Law and Social Norm: A Model Analysis with Special Reference to the Liability Rule for Tort," ISER Discussion Paper 0765, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Growiec, Katarzyna & Growiec, Jakub, 2009. "Social Capital, Trust, and Multiple Equilibria in Economic Performance," MPRA Paper 19518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:stz:wpaper:ccss-09-00006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gürerk, Özgür & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rockenbach, Bettina, 2009. "Voting with Feet: Community Choice in Social Dilemmas," IZA Discussion Papers 4643, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boris Branisa & Stephan Klasen & Maria Ziegler, 2009. "Why we should all care about social institutions related to gender inequality," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 15, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Clemens Puppe, 2009. "Non-bossy Social Classification," Working Papers 2009.101, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Swee-Hoon Chuah, 2010. "Do Human Values Explain Economic Behaviour? An Experimental Study," ICBBR Working Papers 6, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Siddiqui, Danish Ahmed & Ahmed, Qazi Masood, 2009. "Institutions and Economic Growth: A Cross country Evidence," MPRA Paper 19747, University Library of Munich, Germany.