Report NEP-EVO-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reinoud Joosten, 2009. "Paul Samuelson's critique and equilibrium concepts in evolutionary game theory," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-16, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Antoine Mandel & Nicola Botta, 2009. "A note on the stochastic stability of equilibrium in some exchange economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00442864, HAL.
- John Duffy & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2009. "Patience or Fairness? Analyzing Social Preferences in Repeated Games," Working Papers 2009-12, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Kovarik, Jaromir & Jiménez, Natalia & Ponti, Giovanni & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Brañas Garza, Pablo & Cobo Reyes, Ramón, 2009. "Altruism and Social Integration," IKERLANAK 2009-35, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Gürerk, Özgür & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rockenbach, Bettina, 2009. "Voting with Feet: Community Choice in Social Dilemmas," IZA Discussion Papers 4643, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Swee-Hoon Chuah, 2010. "Do Human Values Explain Economic Behaviour? An Experimental Study," ICBBR Working Papers 6, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Truly Noncooperative Game of Life on Earth: Darwin, Hardin, & Ostrom's Nontrivial Errors," MPRA Paper 19442, University Library of Munich, Germany.