Business Groups in Emerging Markets: Paragons or Parasites?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christa Hainz, 2007.
"Business Groups in Emerging Markets: Financial Control and Sequential Investments,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 163(2), pages 336-355, June.
- Hainz, Christa, 2006. "Business Groups in Emerging Markets - Financial Control and Sequential Investment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 124, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra, 2006. "Business groups and their types," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 419-437, December.
- Della Piana, Bice & Vecchi, Alessandra & Cacia, Claudia, 2012. "Towards a better understanding of Family Business Groups and their key dimensions," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 174-192.
- Klein, Paul-Olivier & Weill, Laurent, 2015.
"Is it worth issuing bonds in China? Evidence from stock market reactions,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
33/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Paul-Olivier Klein & Laurent Weill, 2016. "Is It Worth Issuing Bonds in China? Evidence from Stock Market Reactions," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2016-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Christa Hainz, 2006. "Business Groups in Emerging Markets – Financial Control and Sequential Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1763, CESifo Group Munich.
- ROMMENS, An & CUYVERS, Ludo & DELOOF, Marc, 2007. "Interlocking directorates and business groups: Belgian evidence," Working Papers 2007023, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Estrin, Saul & Prevezer, Martha, 2010. "A survey on institutions and new firm entry: How and why do entry rates differ in emerging markets?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 289-308, September.
- Christa Hainz, 2006. "Business Groups in Emerging Markets-Financial Control & Sequential Investment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp830, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro, 2007. "Sequence of value-added activities in the multinationalization of developing country firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 258-277, September.
- Diego Cueto & Lorne Switzer, 2015. "Intraday market liquidity, corporate governance, and ownership structure in markets with weak shareholder protection: evidence from Brazil and Chile," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(2), pages 395-419, May.
- Cueto, Diego C., 2013. "Substitutability and complementarity of corporate governance mechanisms in Latin America," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 310-325.
- repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201601071000 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitcei:2005-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reiko Suzuki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.