Contracts, Job Security And Development Of The University
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino & Eiji Yamamura, 2014.
"Social norms on rent seeking and preferences for redistribution,"
Econometica Working Papers
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco & Yamamura, Eiji, 2014. "Social norms on rent seeking and preferences for redistribution," EconStor Preprints 98662, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco & Yamamura, Eiji, 2014. "Social norms on rent seeking and preferences for redistribution," MPRA Paper 57151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Gruner, Hans Peter, 2002.
"Individual preferences for political redistribution,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 83-107, January.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Grüner, Hans Peter, 2001. "Individual Preferences for Political Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 2694, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2010. "Inherited Trust and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2060-2092, December.
- Alberto Alesina & George-Marios Angeletos, 2005.
"Fairness and Redistribution,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 960-980, September.
- Alberto Alesina & George-Marios Angeletos, 2004. "Fairness and Redistribution," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000283, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & George-Marios Angeletos, 2004. "Fairness and Redistribution," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 122247000000000306, www.najecon.org.
- Angeletos, George-Marios & Alesina, Alberto, 2005. "Fairness and Redistribution," Scholarly Articles 4553009, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Erzo F. P. Luttmer & Monica Singhal, 2011.
"Culture, Context, and the Taste for Redistribution,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 157-179, February.
- Luttmer, Erzo F. P. & Singhal, Monica, 2008. "Culture, Context, and the Taste for Redistribution," Working Paper Series rwp08-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Erzo F.P. Luttmer & Monica Singhal, 2008. "Culture, Context, and the Taste for Redistribution," NBER Working Papers 14268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Iwan Luttens & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2012.
"Voting for Redistribution under Desert-Sensitive Altruism,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(3), pages 881-907, September.
- LUTTENS, Roland Iwan & VALFORT, Marie-Anne, 2008. "Voting for redistribution under desert-sensitive altruism," CORE Discussion Papers 2008053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R. I. Luttens & M.A. Valfort, 2008. "Voting for redistribution under desert-sensitive altruism," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/531, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Roland I. Luttens & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2012. "Voting for redistribution under desert-sensitive altruism," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00683598, HAL.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Social capital, household income, and preferences for income redistribution," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 498-511.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Gert Svendsen, 2013. "Does social trust determine the size of the welfare state? Evidence using historical identification," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 269-286, October.
- Rose, Richard, 2000. "How much does social capital add to individual health?A survey study of Russians," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 1421-1435, November.
- Alberto Alesina & Edward Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 2001.
"Why Doesn't the United States Have a European-Style Welfare State?,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 32(2), pages 187-278.
- Alesina, Alberto Francesco & Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Sacerdote, Burce, 2001. "Why Doesn't the United States Have a European-Style Welfare State?," Scholarly Articles 12502088, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Fong, Christina M. & Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 2006. "Strong reciprocity and the welfare state," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, Elsevier.
- Kennedy, Bruce P. & Kawachi, Ichiro & Brainerd, Elizabeth, 1998. "The role of social capital in the Russian mortality crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2029-2043, November.
- Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2014. "Trust, welfare states and income equality: Sorting out the causality," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 183-199.
More about this item
Keywordstenure; academic contracts; university; job security;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:66/ec/2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.