Trust and Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos & Guangyi Xin, 2015. "Social Interactions, the Evolution of Trust, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/05, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2014.
"Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1-48
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 7459, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias Doepke & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 19141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2010. "Inherited Trust and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2060-2092, December.
- Pitlik, Hans & Rode, Martin, 2017.
"Individualistic values, institutional trust, and interventionist attitudes,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 575-598, September.
- Hans Pitlik & Martin Rode, 2016. "Individualistic Values, Institutional Trust, and Interventionist Attitudes," WIFO Working Papers 515, WIFO.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:120-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vani K. Borooah & Catherine Bros, 2012. "The Distribution of Social Capital, Confidence in Public Bodies, and Electoral Participation in India," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2012-05-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Anh Duc Dang, 2012. "Cooperation makes beliefs: Weather variation and sources of social trust in Vietnam," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-596, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Pierre Cahuc & Yann Algan, 2009.
"Civic Virtue and Labor Market Institutions,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 111-145, January.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2009. "Civic Virtue and Labor Market Institutions," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8812, Sciences Po.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2009. "Civic Vitue and Labor Market Institutions," Post-Print hal-00812847, HAL.
- Pierre Cahuc & Yann Algan, 2009. "Civic Virtue and Labor Markets Institutions," Post-Print hal-00395668, HAL.
- Fernández, Raquel, 2010. "Does Culture Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7965, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Senik, Claudia, 2011.
"The French Unhappiness Puzzle: The Cultural Dimension of Happiness,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6175, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Senik, Claudia, 2011. "The French Unhappiness Puzzle: the Cultural Dimension of Happiness," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1113, CEPREMAP.
- Claudia Senik, 2014. "The French Unhappiness Puzzle: the Cultural Dimension of Happiness," PSE Working Papers halshs-00628837, HAL.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-923 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Hoorn, Andre, 2013. "Trust and Organizational Design: Explaining Cross-National Differences in Work Autonomy," MPRA Paper 80016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2010.
"Civic Capital as the Missing Link,"
NBER Working Papers
15845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2010. "Civic Capital as the Missing Link," EIEF Working Papers Series 1005, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2010.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2010. "Civic Capital as the Missing Link," CEPR Discussion Papers 7757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Alessandro Flamini & Babak Jahanshahi, 2017. "Organized Crime and Technology," DEM Working Papers Series 136, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Fuchs-SchÃ¼ndeln, N. & Hassan, T.A., 2016.
"Natural Experiments in Macroeconomics,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Nicola Fuchs-Schuendeln & Tarek Alexander Hassan, 2015. "Natural Experiments in Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 21228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuchs-Schündeln, Nicola & Hassan, Tarek, 2015. "Natural Experiments in Macroeconomics," CEPR Discussion Papers 10628, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Danese & Luigi Mittone, 2015. "Trust and trustworthiness in experimental organizations," CEEL Working Papers 1501, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez & Luis A. Mejia, 2016. "Does corruption affect cooperation? A laboratory experiment," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 25(1), pages 1-19, December.
More about this item
Keywordsculture; social capital;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reveco:v:5:y:2013:p:521-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.