Finding the Consumer Center of St. Petersburg?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser, Jed Kolko, and Albert Saiz, 2001.
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Ed Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," NBER Working Papers 7790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1901, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010.
"Impact of sports arenas on land values: evidence from Berlin,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 205-227, April.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Impact of Sports Arenas on Land Values: Evidence from Berlin," Working Papers 0703, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2010. "Impact of sports arenas on land values: evidence from Berlin," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25512, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Neumark, David & Simpson, Helen, 2015.
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
- David Neumark & Helen Simpson, 2014. "Place-Based Policies," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/331, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- David Neumark & Helen Simpson, 2014. "Place-based policies," Working Papers 1410, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Neumark, David & Simpson, Helen, 2014. "Place-Based Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Neumark & Helen Simpson, 2014. "Place-Based Policies," NBER Working Papers 20049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory K. Ingram, 1998. "Patterns of Metropolitan Development: What Have We Learned?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(7), pages 1019-1035, June.
- Gershon Alperovich & Joeseph Deutsch, 1992. "Population Density Gradients and Urbanisation Measurement," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 29(8), pages 1323-1328, December.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves, 1999.
"Why is central Paris rich and downtown Detroit poor?: An amenity-based theory,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 91-107, January.
- Brueckner, J.K. & Thisse, J.-F. & Zenou, Y., 1996. "Why is central Paris rich and downtown Detroit poor ? An amenity-based theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1996065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BRUECKNER, Jan K. & THISSE, Jacques-François & ZENOU, Yves, 1999. "Why is central Paris rich and downtown Detroit poor? An amenity-based theory," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1370, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Ulbricht, Dirk, 2015. "Urban house prices: A tale of 48 cities," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-43.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R., 1992. "Intraurban wage gradients: Evidence by race, gender, occupational class, and sector," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 70-91, July.
- Eberts, Randall W., 1981. "An empirical investigation of intraurban wage gradients," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 50-60, July.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2012. "The impact of rail access on condominium prices in Hamburg," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 997-1017, September.
- Alperovich Gershon & Deutsch Joseph, 1994. "Joint Estimation of Population Density Functions and the Location of the Central Business District," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 239-248, November.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2007.
"The Impact of Railway Stations on Residential and Commercial Property Value: A Meta-analysis,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 161-180, August.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "The Impact of Railway Stations on Residential and Commercial Property Value: a Meta Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-023/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marianne Guérois & Denise Pumain, 2008. "Built-up encroachment and the urban field: a comparison of forty European cities," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(9), pages 2186-2203, September.
- Marianne GuÃ©rois & Denise Pumain, 2008. "Built-Up Encroachment and the Urban Field: A Comparison of Forty European Cities," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 40(9), pages 2186-2203, September.
- Antonio PÃ¡ez & Ruben Gertes Mercado & Steven Farber & Catherine Morency & Matthew Roorda, 2010. "Relative Accessibility Deprivation Indicators for Urban Settings: Definitions and Application to Food Deserts in Montreal," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(7), pages 1415-1438, June.
- repec:bri:cmpowp:13/331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gershon Alperovich, 1982. "Density Gradients and the Identification of the Central Business District," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 19(3), pages 313-320, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSt. Petersburg; urban amenities; consumer city center; 2D kernel density estimation.;
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2017-07-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GEO-2017-07-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2017-07-02 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-07-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:165/ec/2017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.