Therories of urban business location
In: Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Gilles Duranton, 1996. "La politique foncière dans une économie spatiale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 227-261.
- Brandão, António & Correia-da-Silva, João & Pinho, Joana, 2014. "Spatial competition between shopping centers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 234-250.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Suzanne Scotchmer, 1993. "Les implications de l'espace pour la concurrence," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(4), pages 653-670.
- Arnstein Gjestland & Inge Thorsen & Jan Ubøe, 2006.
"Some aspects of the intraregional spatial distribution of local sector activities,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 559-582, August.
- Gjestland, Arnstein & Thorsen, Inge & Uboe, Jan, 1999. "Some Aspects on the Intraregional spatial Distribution of Local Sector Activities," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa416, European Regional Science Association.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves, 1997.
"On the Endogeneous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 337-357, May.
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE, Jacques-François & ZENOU, Yves, 1995. "On the Endogenous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City," CORE Discussion Papers 1995063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita, M. & Thisse, J.-F. & Zenou, Y., 1997. "On the endogeneous formation of secondary employment centers in a city," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1267, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Konishi, Hideo & Sandfort, Michael T., 2003. "Anchor stores," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 413-435, May.
- Ushchev, Philip & Sloev, Igor & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2015. "Do we go shopping downtown or in the ‘burbs?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regchp:2-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .