Some Aspects on the Intraregional spatial Distribution of Local Sector Activities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arnstein Gjestland & Inge Thorsen & Jan Ubøe, 2006. "Some aspects of the intraregional spatial distribution of local sector activities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 559-582, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- John M. Quigley, 1998. "Urban Diversity and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 127-138, Spring.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Stahl, Konrad, 1987. "Therories of urban business location," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 759-820 Elsevier.
- Forslund, Ulla M & Johansson, Borje, 1995. "Assessing Road Investments: Accessibility Changes, Cost Benefit and Production Effects," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 29(2), pages 155-174, May.
- Krugman, Paul, 1995. "Innovation and agglomeration: Two parables suggested by city-size distributions," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 371-390, November.
- Paul Krugman, 1998. "Space: The Final Frontier," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 161-174, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan UbÃ¸e & Inge Thorsen & David McArthur, 2011. "Modelling intra-regional geographic mobility in a rural setting," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1243, European Regional Science Association.
- David Philip McArthur & Inge Thorsen & Jan UbÃ¸e, 2014.
"Employment, transport infrastructure, and rural depopulation: a new spatial equilibrium model,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 46(7), pages 1652-1665, July.
- McArthur, David Philip & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2013. "Employment, transport infrastructure and rural depopulation: a new spatial equilibrium model," Discussion Papers 2013/9, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- David Philip McArthur & Inge Thorsen & Jan Ubøe, 2014. "Transport networks and accessibility: complex spatial interactions," Chapters,in: Accessibility and Spatial Interaction, chapter 3, pages 38-61 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .