Innovation and agglomeration: Two parables suggested by city-size distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wallsten, Scott J., 2001. "An empirical test of geographic knowledge spillovers using geographic information systems and firm-level data," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 571-599, September.
- Nitsch, Volker, 2005. "Zipf zipped," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 86-100, January.
- Chincarini, Ludwig & Asherie, Neer, 2008. "An analytical model for the formation of economic clusters," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 252-270, May.
- Rebecca Williams & Les Oxley, 2016.
"The Geography of Inventiveness in the Primary Sector: Some Initial Results for New Zealand, 1880–1895,"
Australian Economic History Review,
Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(2), pages 151-173, July.
- Rebecca Williams & Les Oxley, 2016. "The Geography of Inventiveness in the Primary Sector: Some Initial Results for New Zealand, 1880-1895," Working Papers in Economics 16/03, University of Waikato.
- Helena Marques & Gabriel Pino & Juan Dios Tena Horrillo, 2014.
"Regional inflation dynamics using space–time models,"
Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1147-1172, November.
- H. Marques & G. Pino & JdD Tena, 2009. "Regional inflation dynamics using space-time models," Working Paper CRENoS 200915, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Helena Marques & Gabriel Pino & J.D.Tena, 2009. "Regional inflation dynamics using space-time models," DEA Working Papers 40, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Arnstein Gjestland & Inge Thorsen & Jan Ubøe, 2006.
"Some aspects of the intraregional spatial distribution of local sector activities,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 559-582, August.
- Gjestland, Arnstein & Thorsen, Inge & Uboe, Jan, 1999. "Some Aspects on the Intraregional spatial Distribution of Local Sector Activities," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa416, European Regional Science Association.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2007. "Geography and Industry Meets Venture Capital," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Harutyun Shahumyan & Brendan Williams & Laura Petrov & Walter Foley, 2014. "Regional Development Scenario Evaluation through Land Use Modelling and Opportunity Mapping," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-34, September.
- Atzema, Oedzge & van Oort, Frank, 2002. "Agglomeration economies and the location of new information and communication technology (ICT) firms in the Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa02p190, European Regional Science Association.
- Vöpel, Henning & Uehlecke, Jens, 2009. "Wissen schafft Wachstum: Wirtschaftspolitische Handlungsoptionen für Innovation und Fortschritt," HWWI Policy Papers 1-13, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2006. "An Excursion into the Venture Capital Industry Stratified by Locations and Industries 1996-2005," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 11(3), pages 79-104, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:7:y:1995:i:4:p:371-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .