Innovation and agglomeration: Two parables suggested by city-size distributions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Wallsten, Scott J., 2001. "An empirical test of geographic knowledge spillovers using geographic information systems and firm-level data," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 571-599, September.
- Nitsch, Volker, 2005.
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 86-100, January.
- Nitsch, Volker, 2004. "Zipf zipped," Discussion Papers 2004/16, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Chincarini, Ludwig & Asherie, Neer, 2008. "An analytical model for the formation of economic clusters," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 252-270, May.
- Arnstein Gjestland & Inge Thorsen & Jan Ubøe, 2006. "Some aspects of the intraregional spatial distribution of local sector activities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 559-582, August.
- Gjestland, Arnstein & Thorsen, Inge & Uboe, Jan, 1999. "Some Aspects on the Intraregional spatial Distribution of Local Sector Activities," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa416, European Regional Science Association.
- Helena Marques & Gabriel Pino & Juan Dios Tena Horrillo, 2014. "Regional inflation dynamics using space–time models," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1147-1172, November.
- H. Marques & G. Pino & JdD Tena, 2009. "Regional inflation dynamics using space-time models," Working Paper CRENoS 200915, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Helena Marques & Gabriel Pino & J.D.Tena, 2009. "Regional inflation dynamics using space-time models," DEA Working Papers 40, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Harutyun Shahumyan & Brendan Williams & Laura Petrov & Walter Foley, 2014. "Regional Development Scenario Evaluation through Land Use Modelling and Opportunity Mapping," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-34, September.
- Atzema, Oedzge & van Oort, Frank, 2002. "Agglomeration economies and the location of new information and communication technology (ICT) firms in the Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa02p190, European Regional Science Association.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2007. "Geography and Industry Meets Venture Capital," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Vöpel, Henning & Uehlecke, Jens, 2009. "Wissen schafft Wachstum: Wirtschaftspolitische Handlungsoptionen für Innovation und Fortschritt," HWWI Policy Papers 1-13, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2006. "An Excursion into the Venture Capital Industry Stratified by Locations and Industries 1996-2005," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 11(3), pages 79-104, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:7:y:1995:i:4:p:371-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed